Open the left

Switching to roaming in the middle of the country

[Copy link]
vernee108 Post time 2017-01-09 17:42:55 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,
i lost the mobile Data, and then there is a R in the status of the mobile data, but i am not close to any border of my country.

I change now the setting that should not select the network provider automaticly.
But the mobile data isnt getting better.

I will tried now to change apn settings, but also no better results.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| vernee108 Post time 2017-01-10 01:41:16 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ok, now my provider says that they are useing now 2 networks because of a fusion from 2 companies, e-plus and o2, the manufacture of the phone(vernee) should give a update, which can handle switching automatic between 2 network provider
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| vernee108 Post time 2017-01-10 01:42:52 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hm, and how i should ask vernee for an update because in germany get fusion 2 provider
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| vernee108 Post time 2017-01-10 01:46:18 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
vernee please give an update that national roaming is working
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules