Open the left

Apollo connect to a PC via USB

[Copy link]
Rene Post time 2017-01-10 01:27:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
Please how I link with Apollo PC via USB? After connecting a charging. PC does not recognize anything, nor Apollo Unanswered USB connectivity. I switched and USB debugging and still nothing. Apollo reacts to the flash drive and an external keyboard. Where is the problem? Thank you for your advice.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

e8hffff Post time 2017-01-10 02:26:41 | Show all posts
Which operating system are you using?  If on Linux you may need unblock UDEV rules.  On Windows you may need a driver or simple to accept the 'trusted' notification   It should work if the protocols are all setup properly.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Rene Post time 2017-01-11 03:23:07 | Show all posts
I tried to connect a PC with Windows 10,8, Laptop with Windows 7, a PC with Linux. Neither the computer does not recognize the new hardware. Apollo is just charged. I found the advice to Apollo lite referring to the drivers https://tehnotone.com/windows-10 ... tallation-tutorial/[/url].
It did not help, see Apollo computer, not even as an unknown hardware. I tried to switch between the various modes of USB, to no avail. Defective USB cable?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Rene Post time 2017-01-12 20:14:39 | Show all posts
Hello,
I solved that problem. It was a USB cable supplied with Apollo. I bought another and Apollo goes to PC connect instantly with each detected.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

donnybrasco Post time 2017-01-26 22:31:00 | Show all posts
Hi guys,
just to add I have the same issue with my Window 10.
Also I used to have a Thor and I had the same identical issue. I think there is something at firmware level that needs to be updated.

I don't think it is the cable, but, I might be wrong. I said so not because I like to argue with other people but because if you choose to use your phone as PTP (Photo Transfer ) it works, while if you choose the MTP (Media Tranfer) Windows recognises that something is plugged in but it not capable of communicating with the mobile phone.
If I go to Device Manager I see my phone but it says that there is an error regarding the driver.
I tried to install MTP driver for Windows 10 (from Microsoft Website) I installed and restarted the PC. But I have the same issue.

All the Best
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Panos Post time 2017-02-13 05:10:03 | Show all posts
The next video just help me : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoBbscL13Nc
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

chaojian Post time 2017-02-13 11:56:54 | Show all posts
Suggest that you visit the official website of Vernee, it seems that the WIN10 system can not be connected to the phone instructions?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Antani2 Post time 2017-02-13 20:26:42 | Show all posts
I use Apollo with the stock cable and win 10.

very easy fix:
go to
C/Windows/Inf and rightclick + install "wpdmtp.inf"
then plug your phone
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Kammamuri Post time 2017-02-13 22:53:47 | Show all posts
I'm doing something wrong because it doesn't work. I have gone to C/Windows/inf, I have look for wpdmtp file and then I have done rightclick over it. Then I have selected Install but later win10 doesn't recognize Apollo by USB.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules