Open the left

Apollo connect to a PC via USB

[Copy link]
Rene Post time 2017-01-10 01:27:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
Please how I link with Apollo PC via USB? After connecting a charging. PC does not recognize anything, nor Apollo Unanswered USB connectivity. I switched and USB debugging and still nothing. Apollo reacts to the flash drive and an external keyboard. Where is the problem? Thank you for your advice.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

e8hffff Post time 2017-01-10 02:26:41 | Show all posts
Which operating system are you using?  If on Linux you may need unblock UDEV rules.  On Windows you may need a driver or simple to accept the 'trusted' notification   It should work if the protocols are all setup properly.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Rene Post time 2017-01-11 03:23:07 | Show all posts
I tried to connect a PC with Windows 10,8, Laptop with Windows 7, a PC with Linux. Neither the computer does not recognize the new hardware. Apollo is just charged. I found the advice to Apollo lite referring to the drivers https://tehnotone.com/windows-10 ... tallation-tutorial/[/url].
It did not help, see Apollo computer, not even as an unknown hardware. I tried to switch between the various modes of USB, to no avail. Defective USB cable?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Rene Post time 2017-01-12 20:14:39 | Show all posts
Hello,
I solved that problem. It was a USB cable supplied with Apollo. I bought another and Apollo goes to PC connect instantly with each detected.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules