123Next
Return to list New
Open the left

Apollo disconnects from mobile network in standby

[Copy link]
ObiBenKinobi Post time 2017-01-10 21:12:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello
I finaly got the Apollo. First it looks and feels greatbutit useable form e at the moment becaus the mobile connection allwaysdisconnects in standby. After a couple of minutes in standby no call or textcan reach me. I tryed many differnet settings but no luck so far.
Can you help me Vernee? Is there a setting i don´t see ?

Thanks alot.

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Kammamuri Post time 2017-01-11 06:36:58 | Show all posts
Check settings, battery, batery save. Is it switched Yes or No?. If it is fitted to Yes it could be the problem. Do you unserstand?.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

vernee108 Post time 2017-01-11 16:05:32 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello, i found out the same today, if i do not connect in the car the power cable, it sems like,that the mobile data and the thethering get lost and something is not reconnecting
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vernee108 Post time 2017-01-11 16:15:14 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Maybe the doze function is switching of the mobile data and the tethering
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| ObiBenKinobi Post time 2017-01-11 21:01:03 | Show all posts
All battery saving options are turnd off, all optimizing settings are turnd off. Problem still there.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vernee108 Post time 2017-01-11 23:04:48 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ok, just try to connect to power cable, i just want to know, if you have then some difference
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vernee108 Post time 2017-01-11 23:05:17 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
i h
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vernee108 Post time 2017-01-11 23:05:50 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
i have similar problems
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Alxz0ne Post time 2017-01-12 00:11:16 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Try this https://youtu.be/y5ecn8bZUsI
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Alxz0ne Post time 2017-01-12 00:15:11 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Alxz0ne at 2017-01-12 00:16

And if that dont work then you have same problem as me. Bad 2g connection. 3g & 4g works exellent but thats just data. Se if your operator has volte so calls work over lte.  Otherwise. I notice i get good 2g in bigger citys but in smal towns you going to suffer becuse there not allways good 2g connection as i suffer from :-(
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules