Return to list New
Open the left

Apollo disconnects from mobile network in standby

[Copy link]
vernee108 Post time 2017-01-12 16:12:08 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
i think, the problem is the doze mode, that is losing the mobile data, i connect now in the car the power cable and then it is working not so bad, but i still have the problem, that the reconnection beteen 2 antennas is still not so good, if it is not connecting again, i switch thr aeroplane mode on and off, then is connecting again.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

vernee108 Post time 2017-01-12 16:20:28 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Try also to in the battery menue to switch of the standbye intelligent power savings, then i hope the doze is really off, but i am still not sure, i am still testing
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

vernee108 Post time 2017-01-13 01:34:33 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
and i have to use roaming on, because my provider is working with national roaming, without the roaming on, my mobile data is also not working. This are terrible software bugs, i already think about, to give this phone back and bought me an other phone
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Alxz0ne Post time 2017-01-16 18:53:29 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
For sms issues this fixed my problem.you have to get your operators sms-central number. Read more here.
http://bbs.vernee.cc/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1477
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| ObiBenKinobi Post time 2017-01-18 00:15:13 | Show all posts
i tryed this aswell. But didnt work.
I think i tryed everything and vernee desnt seem to be iterested in fixing the problems with the phone.
I think i will send it back and maybe get an other one. I´m disapointed in vernee
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

magicghoul Post time 2017-01-18 01:32:01 | Show all posts
i have the same problems. a reboot fixes it but it is not for long. hopefully a firmware update will help
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules