Open the left

[SOLVED] Issues since Rom stock installed

[Copy link]
nuts Post time 2017-01-12 01:12:42 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by nuts at 2017-01-12 02:28

I solved all issues in one manipulation.
I went to http://www.vernee.cc/downloads-thor.html and download the update 201610. I put it in the sd card and install it with the method "How to update your Thor via SD card"
After rebooting, I have no more issues (flash light, camera... are ok)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I'm a happy owner of the Vernee Thor, but I have encountered some troubles:
First, I wanted to install TWRP recovery with flashtool v5.1612.00 and it bricks my phone. Android was removed.
No problem I found a stock rom K06TD-A.A.vR18.N0.160504 to install with flashtool. Proceed ok, but when the phones boots, I got a white screen...
I found on xda forums a recovery with preloader, lk, trustzone and boot.img. They work with the stock rom and my phone works!
BUT,
I have some bugs, no call, MMITest... but the ota's updates work!
I flashed again with a modified stock rom found here.
It works, I have the 6 ota's updates but I have several issues:
- no call : solved with the engineer mode, the IMEI codes were deleted, I put manually!
- no APN are present, I put them manually. When I bought the phone it was done automatically. solved now
- no camera, the front one works but I cant use the rear. In engineer mode if I go in "Hardware Testing" and choose "camera" I have "Unfortunately, EngineerMode has stopped" ! Not solved
- MMI Test : when I launched some apps, I have LXT MMI test's running over the apps despite ota's updates installed. Solved with Debloater 3.90
- Flash light is missing from the top menu. Not solved

I need your help to recover my phone like it was bought in 2016 september the 24th (received one month later).
Is there several versions of Thor? Is it possible to get a newer stock rom? Maybe a beta android 7?

Regards

PS: Sorry for my english
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

eddy86 Post time 2017-01-12 06:35:33 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Nice if it works for you.  People like who have the touchscreen problem can not solve it by this way. For sure I'll never spent 1 more
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

eddy86 Post time 2017-01-12 06:39:57 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
If possible can you give the link in XDA for the bootloader, trust zone and all this stuff. Because I didn't find much information on Google.

Comments

Sure! I sent the link in the first thread: here You found https://mega.nz/#!0ZY2ERQT!QuwX3VsST...3V5iOZyPzMnSik http://www.mediafire.com/file/fcb364...r/recovery.zip  Details Reply Post time 2017-01-12 14:01
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| nuts Post time 2017-01-12 14:01:34 | Show all posts
Edited by nuts at 2017-01-12 14:03
eddy86 replied at 2017-01-12 06:39
If possible can you give the link in XDA for the bootloader, trust zone and all this stuff. Because  ...

Sure!
I sent the link in the first thread: here
You found
Custom Recovery TWRP for 6TH OTA of October 2016

https://mega.nz/#!0ZY2ERQT!QuwX3VsST...3V5iOZyPzMnSik

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fcb364...r/recovery.zip

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

eddy86 Post time 2017-01-12 22:19:04 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thank you.  I'll try that to bring back mine to life !
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| nuts Post time 2017-01-13 00:04:46 | Show all posts
My way is to use a stock rom that it does not brick after flash (links in first thread). Then you make all ota updates, and finally, install manually the last update via SD-card
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules