[Copy link]
tatuan49 Post time 2017-01-12 23:00:47 | Show all posts |Read mode

model
Apollo
OS version
Trouble Probability
100 %
Describe
My camera isn't working so far. I tried camera and was working great when mobile arrived. On another day I wanted to photo something, but application had black screen and camera wasn't responding. I didn't used camera during all time. I tried restart my phone, it helped if I open camera first until I opened another app, But just for maybe 3-4 times. Now I tried factory reset. But my camera is totally dead and I can't open it anymore... Any ideas how to solve it ?
Steps
everything in description
Picture

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Fuselman Post time 2017-01-26 02:38:07 | Show all posts
I have the same problem. The camera is working, I can take photo's. But when I wan't to film it freezes and I get the same message. I have to restart the phone and I can take pictures again, not able to film??????
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Xlix Post time 2017-02-10 23:29:24 | Show all posts
I also have the problem, only the main camera does not go. Front camera works. Also schonmal as described above, which was not recognized at all. Otherwise, if this occurred, a reboot was enough. Restet has also brought nothing.  

sorry for my bad English
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

chaojian Post time 2017-02-11 10:43:30 | Show all posts
1 mobile phone is installed third camera program APK and the third party torch APK, try again after unloading the proposal? May be caused by third party APK
2 try to upgrade the latest version of OTA software can be repaired in January 16th
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

chaojian Post time 2017-02-11 10:49:15 | Show all posts
Suggest you contact your dealer
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules