Open the left

Battery Problems

[Copy link]
proprio Post time 2017-01-13 08:32:57 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello Guys, I have the Apollo lite for about 5 months, and since about 2 weeks everything was going normal...a few 3G/4G connection problems, but nothing extraordinary, or that have not been reported yet here.

But in the past two weeks my Apollo is constantly shutting down at about 40% battery, it shows the 0% warning and simply turns itself off, is anybody experiencing the same?

It started turning off at about 30%, in the next day 34%....until yesterday it just turns off at about 41%.

I've already deleted the batterystats.bin, and problem stills the same.
I've calibrated the battery using a play store apk, and the problem stills the same.

I've never used it over the limits, just simple 2D games, a few apps, calls, messages and web browsing.

I've captured this image.

Any suggestions or similar problems?

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Zorikage Post time 2017-01-13 09:48:53 | Show all posts
This problem is scaring me, since i have problems with the battery too (drops down 2% everytime not 1% also it shutdown instant at 5%)
I suggest you to flash the stock rom again and see how it goes, or maybe flash M.A.D. rom (it have battery issues for now but maybe it should fix your problem)
Let me know how it goes, cheers.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Colbert Post time 2017-01-13 09:50:28 | Show all posts
After read your story , I would suggest you try to contact with your reseller to go after sale service processing .
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| proprio Post time 2017-01-13 11:39:39 | Show all posts
Hello guys, thanks for the replies, I've already contacted my reseller, they want me to send it back....but you know....I'm Portuguese and with the chinese new year celebration, I'll have my phone back in April or so....

I have the stock ROM, and I don't have any intentions on changing it....all my live I've had smartphones and tablets with custom roms...but idk....so far I've been happy with the OTA updates and I can't complain anything but the connection problems and slow internet....until now....and this problem is making me go insane, because when you see that you already have like 40% you think that you have lot's of battery...and then, you try to make a call or check your email and the phone just dies.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Colbert Post time 2017-01-13 14:38:52 | Show all posts
As it is said that vernee have established the oversea repair centre in spain and Russia, you can discuss with your reseller if can sent back to Spain to fix this issue , have a good luck !
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| proprio Post time 2017-01-13 18:18:10 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thanks colbert, that said should I contact again my reseller or talk directly to Vernee's support?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Vernee078 Post time 2017-01-13 21:23:04 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello, I used this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.digibites.accubattery  now a week and the battery life on the Vernee Apollo Lite is much better then before.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| proprio Post time 2017-02-14 19:30:38 | Show all posts
Hello guys, I've already contacted service@vernee.cc, on January 22th, and no answer until now, I've posted the problem on this forum for support and still no answer, contacted on facebook messenger with Vernee official page and they told me to send email to they're services, I told them that I got no answer from them, and now not even on messenger they are answering me....This must be the worst costumers service....

At this point if I have wireless connection on my phone and go online a few times, my battery only lasts 3 hours....I'm Very unsatisfied...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

jazz23 Post time 2018-09-10 03:36:28 | Show all posts
The way is lot more effective to know if the way can work for us when we need the fortnite free v bucks online here and this game is awesome to play for all.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules