Open the left

Space under status bar

[Copy link]
magicghoul Post time 2017-01-17 04:45:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
hello everyone
today my apollo arrived. as i had set it up completely, i noticed a weird empty space between status bar and my google widget. the widget is in the highest position possible and if i drag apps to the top, there is still this weird gap. screenshot below. any ideas hoe to fix this?

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Alxz0ne Post time 2017-01-17 06:41:08 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Use nova launcher
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

mdes Post time 2017-01-17 19:45:34 | Show all posts
Try to delete the existing one from the screen and put it again from the widget list.

ps: How do you do to put the battery % in the battery notification icon?

Comments

removing and re-adding the bar did not work. nova launcher is fine and looks and feels better than the original launcher. thank you! @mdes: if you pull down the quick settings there is a "gear" sym  Details Reply Post time 2017-01-17 20:02
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| magicghoul Post time 2017-01-17 20:02:44 | Show all posts
mdes replied at 2017-01-17 19:45
Try to delete the existing one from the screen and put it again from the widget list.

ps: How do  ...

removing and re-adding the bar did not work. nova launcher is fine and looks and feels better than the original launcher. thank you!

@mdes: if you pull down the quick settings there is a "gear" symbol to get into the settings. if you longpress ist, it starts spinning and "System UI Tuner" will be activated. you can access it from the settings menu (right above "about phone"). here you can customize your quick settings and the status bar.

Comments

About the battery %: @magichoul: Thanks a lot!!  Details Reply Post time 2017-01-17 22:29
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

mdes Post time 2017-01-17 22:29:09 | Show all posts
magicghoul replied at 2017-01-17 13:02
removing and re-adding the bar did not work. nova launcher is fine and looks and feels better than ...

About the battery %:
@magichoul: Thanks a lot!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules