12Next
Return to list New
Open the left

My mars show flip cover Clock all time

[Copy link]
lefterisgt Post time 2017-01-22 02:25:40 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by lefterisgt at 2017-01-22 03:13

Hello all.. My vernee mars stuck at the flip Case cover screen and shows a clock. i Make factory reset And the problem not solved.. Any idea?

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Comments

Did you solve the issue? I'm stuck in the same way. Thanks. Aldo  Post time 2017-11-08 01:51
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Colbert Post time 2017-01-22 16:06:02 | Show all posts
Try to update to Android 7.0 version , please GO Setting-Accessibility-Hall mode and close it , how about the result ?

Comments

hello sir... thank you for your response.. device has updated and run android 7 at last 2 weeks.. i do factory restore to the phone with the volume+ and power button method, and problem not solved..  Details Reply Post time 2017-01-22 17:40
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| lefterisgt Post time 2017-01-22 17:40:26 | Show all posts
Colbert replied at 2017-01-22 16:06
Try to update to Android 7.0 version , please GO Setting-Accessibility-Hall mode and close it , how  ...

hello sir... thank you for your response.. device has updated and run android 7 at last 2 weeks..  i do factory restore to  the phone with the volume+ and power button method, and problem not solved.. can't go in settings menu. when turn on the device, after 1second  stucks in that clock screen...  please check the link to see the problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82lEc8NjOQs
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| lefterisgt Post time 2017-01-24 06:06:27 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Any idea to fix that??
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| lefterisgt Post time 2017-01-27 18:11:37 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Any idea to solve the problem??

Comments

need to flash stock rom using pc and flashtool  Details Reply Post time 2017-01-28 05:49
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

megthebest Post time 2017-01-28 05:49:06 | Show all posts
lefterisgt replied at 2017-01-27 18:11
Any idea to solve the problem??

need to flash stock rom using pc and flashtool
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Itzy Post time 2017-01-28 18:00:08 | Show all posts
Hey there,

Couple days ago i had the same problem...

It sounds a little strange but
i knocked my phone few times against my wall(carefully!!!) and voila thats it..

Otherwise take some strong magnet from a speaker or else and go carefully over ur phone.

Hope that will help you out
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| lefterisgt Post time 2017-02-15 20:26:47 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello, thanks for responding. I send back the phone for free repair  in warranty  ;-)
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| lefterisgt Post time 2017-03-16 05:53:45 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Up
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ghost45 Post time 2017-03-17 01:58:34 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Try to remove the original skin in the touch screen.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules