[Copy link]
Kramer Post time 2017-01-23 04:40:47 | Show all posts |Read mode

model
Apollo
OS version
Trouble Probability
100 %
Describe
I have for about two weeks the VERNEE APOLLO (X25) and I notice ramdom restarts no matter what Im doing, happen all the time without any previous warning or message.
Steps
The phone turns on OK, and after half hour of normal use, it restart itself without any reason. It happen watching Youtube, browsing teh web, texting or any other task. Sometimes the phone enter in a bootloop an restart over and over again until it shut down and Im unable to turn it on for several hours.
Picture

I have tried many possible solutions:

-I′ve installed all the OTA updates
- I`ve reinstalled the official ROM (201701) from the official update aplication.
- I`ve reinstalled the official ROM (201701) from the recovery menu, wipe cache and wipe data included.

Nothing of this worked, the phone works fine for a while (some time half hour, sometimes more) but sudenly it restarts.

Please I really need help, I dont know if there is any other possible solution or process I can try. If not I need info to use the warranty. Thanks in advance.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules