[Copy link]
Frosty Post time 2017-01-23 22:40:05 | Show all posts |Read mode

model
Apollo
OS version
Trouble Probability
100 %
Describe
Awful battery drain. Battery usage screen in settings doesnt make any sense.
Steps
Charge phone
go to sleep (me, not the phone)
wake up
phone says 90-something % battery left
use phone
phone thinks battery is rapidly discharging (it isnt, phone is still cold to touch)
phone does in minutes.
Picture

even now the battery is discharging rapidly, as if the phone isnt sleeping but according to the battery monitor it is.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| Frosty Post time 2017-01-23 22:41:10 | Show all posts
Edited by Frosty at 2017-01-24 19:29

screenshot #2

You can see the battery monitor isnt reflecting waht's going on with the phone. When the drain occures, the monitor thinks the phone is still asleep (even though it reports the screen being on). As i said though, that cannot be when the drain actually occured as the device was still cold to touch - not even slightly warm.

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

spdiv Post time 2017-01-24 04:20:39 | Show all posts
i have the same problem with battery till i get from a torrent site an apk called ' Deep Sleep Battery Saver Pro v4.9.938.apk',i install few hours ago and i see improvment of battery life,it has a lot of profils in wake lock in order to choose what u like to save energy when the phone is in stand by
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Frosty Post time 2017-01-24 16:03:40 | Show all posts
I'll have a look at some battery management apps, thanks.

I managed to install BetterBatteryStats and ADB in to grant it BATTERY_STATUS permissions (because i dont have root of course) so Hopefully that might give me a better idea on what's going on.

Would be nice to hear from Vernee of course....

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

tkSteveFOX Post time 2017-02-01 17:14:20 | Show all posts
Having the same issues, tried everything. It all occurs only when on cellular network when there's no sim card the battery is OK.
Something to do with the modem I guess.
Has anyone tried to download the first full OTA and re-flash?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

tkSteveFOX Post time 2017-02-03 16:55:17 | Show all posts
OK guys, just flash manually(from wireless upgrade, local updates) the latest full OTA(012017) from the site
http://www.vernee.cc/downloads-apollo.html

I did yesterday and battery life is stellar, no problems! I have lasted 18hrs on 4G with 30mins talk time and my battery dropped from 50-36% in that time, which is quite normal, so the above solution should fix the problem.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

spdiv Post time 2017-02-04 16:15:15 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
did u lost your data ?fotos videos?or it flash the new rom without factory reset?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Frosty Post time 2017-02-05 04:30:16 | Show all posts
Edited by Frosty at 2017-02-05 04:34

Hi guys,

I tried flashing the full rom, hasnt made any difference.
This was just now. The battery life was actually OK - it lasted about 18.  hours in all. But note how the phone is reporting it was asleep for the 2nd half of the graph despite the screen ON showing it wasnt and also see how the battery dropped fairly steadly down to about 40% then it just hit a brick wall and reports 0% until the phone shuts down about 20minutes later (the wifi ON shows the phone is still doing something)

The battery calibration is WAAY off on this phone. Anybody else having this problem?

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules