Open the left

Problem with VR apps

[Copy link]
Ragnok86 Post time 2017-02-02 00:25:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Yesterday I received my new Apollo vernee and everything works fine except for one thing that does not allow me to use the virtual reality applications, when I put videos or games in VR the screen moves to the left with the phone still, I tried to calibrate The gyrocope from the menu engineer of Mediateck, but does not appear that option, nor calibrated with any application.

I hope you can give me some solution, and I would like to know if it happens to someone else or it is just a problem on my phone.

Thank you very much

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

magicghoul Post time 2017-02-02 02:35:42 | Show all posts
i only watched vr videos, but i have similar problems. screen moves slowly to the right in my case
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Ragnok86 Post time 2017-02-09 13:57:39 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Any solution?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules