Return to list New
Open the left

TWRP 3.0.2 and possible stock firmware

[Copy link]
e8hffff Post time 2017-02-12 19:46:16 | Show all posts
cleopatra81 replied at 2017-02-11 08:01
Are you blind ?

Kukudov and magicghoul have already tried my twrp with success.

My own Vernee Apollo is currently a dev unit so I haven't tried Nerro4719's TWRP build.   I'm concerned that it's still not a flushable rom, and that you need to hot mount it indirectly from a PC.  I'm also not going to promote code when the person says they were banned from XDA without giving a reason and also when your crew is seclusive with revealing knowledge and source code.  Example your TWRP could be malware and that would make my reputation go down the drain if others followed me telling them to install something I haven't tested and inspected and they got compromised.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| cleopatra81 Post time 2017-02-12 21:05:08 | Show all posts
@e8hffff :

https://forum.xda-developers.com ... -twrp-root-t3554788

Malware ??? What are you saying ???
There are good people in the world.
You have a very poor way of showing gratitude.
Your reputation ??? Do not lie to me.
You are just envy of me.

Comments

I think you're getting upset over a language barrier. I'm just saying I'm cautious and letting you report your TWRP news. I'm cautious due to the information you stated yourself about XDA not allowi  Details Reply Post time 2017-02-13 01:12
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

e8hffff Post time 2017-02-13 01:12:55 | Show all posts
cleopatra81 replied at 2017-02-12 21:05
@e8hffff :

https://forum.xda-developers.com/general/rooting-roms/vernee-apollo-helio-x25-twrp-roo ...

I think you're getting upset over a language barrier.  I'm just saying I'm cautious and letting you report your TWRP news.  I'm cautious due to the information you stated yourself about XDA not allowing references to your website.  I can only take that as something bad happened.  Maybe you can clear that event up.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| cleopatra81 Post time 2017-02-13 01:49:45 | Show all posts
@e8hffff :

It would be better cooperate together instead to fight against us.
To claim that my twrp could be a malware is serious accusations.

Comments

u know i tested your recovery and i can confirm that the features i used just worked fine. but i have to admit that i am curious too why you got banned from xda.  Details Reply Post time 2017-02-13 09:04
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

magicghoul Post time 2017-02-13 09:04:21 | Show all posts
cleopatra81 replied at 2017-02-13 01:49
@e8hffff :

It would be better cooperate together instead to fight against us.

u know i tested your recovery and i can confirm that the features i used just worked fine. but i have to admit that i am curious too why you got banned from xda.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Next13 Post time 2017-02-14 17:02:03 | Show all posts
Hi cleopatra, your method works very well ...

Thank you very much for your work ...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules