Open the left

Stuck on "Reboot..." after today's OTA - Scare of phone bricking.

[Copy link]
thorator Post time 2017-02-08 02:31:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
So I saw an OTA notification today and I thought mabe it's the one with Android 7.0 Nougat.

After downlading it it started installing. When I went to check on it 30 minutes later it was stuck on "Reboot..." It's been like that for 2 hours now and I'm getting scared.

I can use other apps and everything. But I don't want to try to restart or anything like that because the update already started, suppossedly. I'm afraid my phone coul brick.

What shoud I do?
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

netineti Post time 2017-02-08 04:01:36 | Show all posts
you try clear cache...you must go into stock recovery...

here's how - use translator

https://vk.com/wall-117080359_3222
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

chaojian Post time 2017-02-08 10:41:48 | Show all posts
Hello, restart the device will not affect your phone, it is recommended that you reset the DRM, re download the update or restore the factory settings to download updates
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

dim8 Post time 2017-02-10 04:25:39 | Show all posts
Same Problem here, already tried to wipe the Cache. How can i reset the DRM. I don't want factory reset the Phone though.

Comments

Try again OTA can restore DRM  Details Reply Post time 2017-02-10 15:20
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

chaojian Post time 2017-02-10 15:16:50 | Show all posts
Suggest that you choose a local upgrade, Vernee official website with instructions
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

chaojian Post time 2017-02-10 15:20:35 | Show all posts
dim8 replied at 2017-02-10 04:25
Same Problem here, already tried to wipe the Cache. How can i reset the DRM. I don't want factory re ...

Try again OTA can restore DRM
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ToS Post time 2017-02-11 00:34:36 | Show all posts
Same problem here (no SD installed)...    I´ve tried several times, including wiping the cache – still stuck in the reboot-loop.

"Suggest that you choose a local upgrade, Vernee official website with instructions"
Do you refer to the 1GB Rom DL on their support website? If I apply the update in this way, will it overwrite my settings/personal data?

Thanks,
Chris
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

volkar Post time 2017-02-11 05:32:11 | Show all posts
How i make it work
First downloaded update, restarted and boot to recovery mode.
There i choose update manually from SD.
if update success rebooted again and all working
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vess_csm Post time 2017-02-13 05:13:21 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
from where are you getting this update?

Comments

It is downloaded via OTA update, and saved to /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.adups.fota/files i just copy it to sd for easy find  Details Reply Post time 2017-02-15 02:37
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

volkar Post time 2017-02-15 02:37:29 | Show all posts
vess_csm replied at 2017-02-13 05:13
from where are you getting this update?

It is downloaded via OTA update, and saved to /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.adups.fota/files
i just copy it to sd for easy find
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules