Return to list New
Open the left

No zertification of google play store

[Copy link]
maiconsantos Post time 2017-03-03 22:30:51 | Show all posts
ja desativei a atualização do play store e mesmo assim não consigo efetuar compras, aparece a mensagem o play store parou.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-04-17 17:11:05 | Show all posts
Step:
1. Uninstall the Google play update
2, catch LOG analysis
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

spdiv Post time 2017-04-19 01:08:40 | Show all posts
my phone also has problem with playstore,I uninstall update of playstore and then again comes to new
I can't buy nothing
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-04-19 15:59:46 | Show all posts
spdiv replied at 2017-04-19 01:08
my phone also has problem with playstore,I uninstall update of playstore and then again comes to new ...

Free application can download it?

Comments

yes i can download any free apk but if i want to buy credits for some games i cant  Details Reply Post time 5 day(s) ago
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

urmel86 Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show all posts
hey, I had exactly the same problem with my apollo. for me deleting all saved fingerprints made the trick.
Vernee has to investigate on it I think. I have other apps too  where the fingerprints are not working after some time.
Playstore error has gone since deleting fingerprints. Tested it again and after a couple of time same error.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

spdiv Post time 5 day(s) ago From the mobile phone | Show all posts
lucky replied at 2017-04-19 15:59
Free application can download it?

yes i can download any free apk but if i want to buy credits for some games i cant
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show all posts
spdiv replied at 2017-04-22 02:22
yes i can download any free apk but if i want to buy credits for some games i cant

Step:
1. Uninstall the Google play update
2, catch LOG analysis
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

e8hffff Post time 3 hour(s) ago | Show all posts
Edited by e8hffff at 2017-04-27 04:08

So strange as I have zero problems with Play Store access in Australia.  It's most likely a Google issue that stems from the phone's id and country detected with Google play store.  Rooting the phone and changing the build.prop may be a line of fixing this issue.  First line of attack would be to reflash the phone and patch, before configuring the phone with anything other than wifi password and a Google account for updates.  If you still have the problem, root the phone and tinker with the build.prop to make Google think your phone is a different brand/model.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

http://opengapps.org/ for latest Google builds.  Our phone is "ARM64", "Android 6" and you'd want "pico" for just the play store functionality.  On a rooted phone you can install apps using ADB on the usb, and you can remove/add system apps using the likes of Link2SD application.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

spdiv replied at 2017-04-19 01:08
my phone also has problem with playstore,I uninstall update of playstore and then again comes to new ...

Using a desktop computer's browser - Is there any issue in your "Google Account" where devices are listed and associated with the account?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules