Open the left

Phone active during call + App Issue

[Copy link]
modekkermark2 Post time 2017-02-09 00:12:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
My Apollo seems to stay active during a call ... so while on a call to someone it can be doing things due to it touching my ear.
It turned the brightness down to almost zero while on a call the other day which was a nightmare to put right!
Should it not deactivate the screen to some extent while on a call? Never had that type of issue before.

My other issue is that i downloaded Need For Speed Most Wanted that i had previously had on my old phone ... but it just says "Unfortunatel NFS Most Wanted has stopped " and never works
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

e8hffff Post time 2017-02-09 02:59:25 | Show all posts
I think the proximity sensor is supposed to be used to know if the phone is covered or not, and turn the screen on or off during a call and finishing one.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| modekkermark2 Post time 2017-02-09 22:51:48 | Show all posts
Not sure how the proximity sensor settings can be change .. if at all ... maybe it is a bug ... anyone else have this issue?

For Apps i am not sure any really work!

Those downloaded from the Play Store all fail apart from "Google" and "You Tube"

NFS Most Wanted, Tetris, Jewel Star 2 and Magic Piano all "stop"

Apps that were installed from a backup of my old phone via the apk all seem to work ... new downloads from the store do not.

What is going on here!?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| modekkermark2 Post time 2017-02-09 23:48:24 | Show all posts
OK - so a google lead me to the Apollo Lite thread http://bbs.vernee.cc/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1151

Move apps to internal storage from SD card and reboot ... then they work!

Surely that can't be right .... apps on the SD card not able to work?

Comments

Since Android Lollipop Google blocked the usage of apps on the SDcard.  Details Reply Post time 2017-02-11 06:08
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

e8hffff Post time 2017-02-11 06:08:18 | Show all posts
modekkermark2 replied at 2017-02-09 23:48
OK - so a google lead me to the Apollo Lite thread http://bbs.vernee.cc/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid ...
Move apps to internal storage from SD card and reboot ... then they work!

Since Android Lollipop Google blocked the usage of apps on the SDcard.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules