Open the left

Display flashing vernee thor

[Copy link]
ibelchamber Post time 2017-02-10 16:12:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
I bought the phone new a short while ago, I think it is great for the money apart from one problem. I think the problem may becommon, I found someone else with exactly the same. The screen glitches /flashes, usually after it warms up a bit after using the screen for 5 minutes.
I have made sure all the connectors on the board areproperly pushed in but it did not help.

Is there a known solution to this problem?

Thanks

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

chaojian Post time 2017-02-10 16:34:34 | Show all posts
1. It is recommended that you upgrade the OTA to the October 21 software version
2. Restart equipment can?
3. The above method is not resolved, it is recommended to go after-sales service center detection processing
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| ibelchamber Post time 2017-02-10 16:59:39 | Show all posts
Thanks. If I go to wireless update it shows current: thor_20161021192956. I press Update and it says "your system is up to date". So I think I have the correct version?

I bought the phone on ebay from seller topsuche, I have contacted them but no reply. Is that what you mean by "after-sales service center detection processing"? Or can vernee help me? I am happy to change parts.

Comments

You can call the seller to communicate, or apply for after-sales service in the purchase network  Details Reply Post time 2017-02-10 17:14
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

chaojian Post time 2017-02-10 17:14:40 | Show all posts
ibelchamber replied at 2017-02-10 16:59
Thanks. If I go to wireless update it shows current: thor_20161021192956. I press Update and it says ...

You can call the seller to communicate, or apply for after-sales service in the purchase network
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules