Open the left

1 bug and few thing to fix

[Copy link]
Antani2 Post time 2017-02-11 22:38:20 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,
I got this phone 2 days ago and I am quite happy of it.
However I found some thing to fix:

Bug:
  - you can't turn volume up or down if the screen is off.
    So if you are listening to music and you want to turn up or down the volume you can't just push the button, you have at least push also the power on/off button in order to         switch on the screen.

things to fix:
- you can't set the battery percentage near the battery icon
- you have to set the APN manually for your carrier or you won't use mobile datas
- the VR doesn't work properly, in fact it keeps moving even if you are still

please fix those things asap.

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| Antani2 Post time 2017-02-11 22:41:11 | Show all posts
One more thing: I did the Antutu benchmark and I don't understand why, with this fantastic hardware the score is only the half of the iphone 7. The exactly half.
4gb ram, 2.5mhz 10cores cpu, 850mhz gpu and  it has the HALF score.

Comments

because it doesnt have anything like the gpu in the iphone. the apollo has a mali t880 mp4, the galaxy s7, those with the exynos chipsets, have a mali t880 mp12. the difference? the mp12 literally has  Details Reply Post time 2017-02-14 17:26
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

magicghoul Post time 2017-02-14 00:58:18 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
It is probably because oft the GPU hungry high res screen
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

magicghoul Post time 2017-02-14 00:58:59 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Wait for Android 7, loser resolution to any res similar to the iPhone and run antutu again
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Frosty Post time 2017-02-14 17:26:55 | Show all posts
Edited by Frosty at 2017-02-14 17:28
Antani2 replied at 2017-02-11 22:41
One more thing: I did the Antutu benchmark and I don't understand why, with this fantastic hardware the score is only the half of the iphone 7. The exactly half.
4gb ram, 2.5mhz 10cores cpu, 850mhz gpu and  it has the HALF score.

because it doesnt have anything like the gpu in the iphone. the apollo has a mali t880 mp4, the galaxy s7, those with the exynos chipsets, have a mali t880 mp12. the difference? the mp12 literally has 3x times as many shader cores as the mp4. And the iPhone 7 is quicker still ...

It's not because of the 2k screen and it's not something android 7 is going to fix. The apollo is not a high end phone and the price reflects that. Not sure why you dont understand that.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules