Open the left

Camera freezes

[Copy link]
Fuselman Post time 2017-02-12 02:37:12 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello, I have the Apollo smartphone. Everything is working but the camerahas problems. When I want to film the camera freezes. When I want to use thecamera in an app the camera freezes also e.g. a barcode scanner app. When Irestart the phone the camera works again. I can take pictures. But using an appwith camera function or filming the camera freezes again. Also the flashlighticon was gone.
I have done afactory reset. Installed the first download from your site. The camera still isnot able to film. I had the flashlight icon back and it worked. When using abarcode scan app the camera freezes again and after a restart the flashlighticon is gone. Also the same with the second download, latest OTA. I alsocleared the cache of the phone. When I installed the latest OTA the flashlightis back, using an app with flashlight function, the flashlight doesn’t work.After a reset the flashlight icon is gone again. The flashlight still workswith the camera. When the flashlight icon is visible the flashlight works whenpressing the icon. Filming still freezes the camera and I get a message, seephoto.
So I can’t film, I can’t use apps with camera or flashlight function. Aftera restart the flashlight doesn’t work.
I'd this software related?  I have the latest OTA.
Is this a known problem?
What can I do.

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Xlix Post time 2017-02-12 06:44:15 | Show all posts
Can also be the problem http://bbs.vernee.cc/forum.php?m ... &extra=page%3D1

For me, the camera is no longer synonymous
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Fuselman Post time 2017-04-01 19:20:32 | Show all posts
Camera is now complete dead. Send the phone back to Gear Best. They heve great service, Vernee could learn from them!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

e8hffff Post time 2017-04-01 23:26:32 | Show all posts
You could attempt to flash the manufactures rom again.

https://forum.xda-developers.com ... iscoveries-t3551098

Have you used Android cameras before?  There's auto flash, always flash, and off mode.  Look for the lightning bolt icon.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules