Open the left

Black screen after selecting recovery mode

[Copy link]
mohzy Post time 2017-02-15 13:51:18 | Show all posts |Read mode
The last thing that my three week old thor displayed was a battery notification... From suggestions on the internet, it could have been for battery overheat... I let it cool... Eighteen hours later and all that's happened is that I managed to get to the factory reset screen. However, after selecting any of the three options, the screen cuts to black. No second screen or further sign of life. Could someone please tell me what I need to do, or leave some link for a download that will patch up the phone when linked with a PC. The phone has been perfect, until this hiccup. I hope that is all this is, too.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

chaojian Post time 2017-02-15 14:45:51 | Show all posts
Is it a reminder of battery overheating? After the mobile phone becomes a black screen?
Recommended charging 5-10 minutes is normal?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| mohzy Post time 2017-02-16 01:12:12 | Show all posts
Whatever it was, it seems to be working again.. I charged it like you said chaojian, so thanks for that and the response.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules