Open the left

apollo lost connection

[Copy link]
lucafr Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show all posts |Read mode
Apollo x25 often lose connection in voice and data, although the signal is present (tested in the same place with other terminals), display the signal type icon (4g, 3g etc) but the scale indicates 0, and after a few seconds back maximum value of scale, beginning a  loop while the voice call goes in spurts and internet connection worse. Verified in Rome, Italy, Wind operator.Someone has the same great problem? How solve it?

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

chaojian Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Call to switch to 2G or 3G for the call, 4G network only for the Internet, so when the phone calls will switch to 2G or 3G
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| lucafr Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show all posts
chaojian the problem is all connectivity, because Apollo lose signal for calls and internet, both in the same time... I read this was a problem also for apollo lite solved with an Ota...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

chaojian Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show all posts
lucafr replied at 2017-02-15 18:16
chaojian the problem is all connectivity, because Apollo lose signal for calls and internet, both in ...

Can you provide screenshots or video analysis?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

mauro.ilcrudele Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show all posts
I also have the same problem!
The connections switches between edge/3g/4g in a place where there is a very good 4g signal (my old nexus have no problem!), anf also the the scale indicates 0.
I tried to use a secret function (*#*#4636#*#*) setting the EURO BAND, but nothing changed.
PLEASE HELP US  
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

chaojian Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show all posts
mauro.ilcrudele replied at 2017-02-17 15:06
I also have the same problem!  
The connections switches between edge/3g/4g in a place where ther ...

In the United States some operators do not support the phone, please provide operators to see whether the information support Apollo
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules