Open the left

Headphone Volume stuck at 100%

[Copy link]
 Author| martinbanshee Post time 2017-02-24 18:24:05 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Right, to save any confusion, because I think Vernee have misunderstood. 1: When not using headphones the speaker volume works fine. 2: When using headphones the volume stays at 100% and plays through both earphones, the volume CANNOT be changed with the buttons on the phone. The volume stays at full volume even though you try and turn it down with the buttons on the phone.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| martinbanshee Post time 2017-02-24 18:27:08 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The issue is NOT that the controls on the headphones don't work, it's that's the volume controls on the phone itself don't work when headphones are plugged in. Everything worked fine on Android 6. Hope that explains the problem more clearly.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Author| martinbanshee Post time 2017-02-26 00:16:56 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Vernee accounts: Dempsey, Eugene, Colbert, Lucky, Bastien. Don't believe everything they say.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

VerneeSavior Post time 2017-02-28 16:42:53 | Show all posts
Hello guys,

As some of you said, you need to use headphones with 4 PINS which means you have 3 "rings" on your mini-jack connector and not just 2.
However you don't need to use Apple headphones especially, there are many headphones with these 3 "rings".
For example I used HTC and Huawei headphones and it work perfectelly fine.

I contacted Vernee yesterday and they told me there are working on the issue and the update will be delivered within a few weeks.

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| martinbanshee Post time 2017-02-28 17:36:20 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yeah, we know about the different types of headphone jacks and wiring types, I've tried them all and I assure you it's 100% software related. Why Vernee can't just come out and apologise and tell us the fix is on its way baffles me.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kayzer9301 Post time 2017-03-11 16:47:21 | Show all posts

Hi,
when the new update wille available? i have a big problem with sound  button: when i plug a headphone it's doesn't work: i can't down a level with this button
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Author| martinbanshee Post time 2017-03-13 05:12:50 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bump
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| martinbanshee Post time 2017-03-15 03:28:54 | Show all posts
Bump
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Newerth Post time 2017-03-29 05:11:47 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
They've given up on us. No updates, no fixes whatsoever. Dear Vernee. I wonder - as you push your new products - will you abandon them as well? Will you sell them and leave them broken too?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kayzer9301 Post time 2017-04-01 00:15:21 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi, look this video test manu people have these problèmes ONLY with Android 7 but not with 6: At 26minutes 30secondes audio test : https://youtu.be/3e7mvpRcriA
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules