Open the left

Headphone Volume stuck at 100%

[Copy link]
imarques Post time 2017-05-22 07:22:54 | Show all posts
Degras replied at 2017-05-21 21:56
3-pole headphones are affected, 4-pole (with button and mic) are not.

actually, i tested it with a 4 pole headphone set (with mic), and no change was perceived in the volume.

Comments

When you connect headphones, there is an icon in the notification bar. For me when headphone icon has no microphone, volume control doesn't work.  Details Reply Post time 2017-05-24 00:33
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Degras Post time 2017-05-24 00:33:48 | Show all posts
imarques replied at 2017-05-22 07:22
actually, i tested it with a 4 pole headphone set (with mic), and no change was perceived in the v ...

When you connect headphones, there is an icon in the notification bar. For me when headphone icon has no microphone, volume control doesn't work.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

kacperovsky Post time 2018-02-24 00:12:01 | Show all posts
I HAVE A FIX! download SOUNDABOUT and use the headphones in another mode. wired with mic worked for me.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

goohos Post time 2018-08-03 19:42:34 | Show all posts
Hello, can u say something about a track phone mobile recorder on Android. How can we use this application in our phones?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules