Open the left

Customer service

[Copy link]
Fuselman Post time 2017-02-19 21:05:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have send 3 emails at service@vernee.cc. Vernee doesn't response to my emails regarding a problem with my phone.
What is your expeiance with their customerservice?
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

martinbanshee Post time 2017-02-20 21:07:02 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Vernee Support is bad, they can't seem to fix the most basic issues.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

chaojian Post time 2017-02-20 14:01:04 | Show all posts
What's wrong with the phone?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Fuselman Post time 2017-02-22 02:52:42 | Show all posts
Everything is working but the camera has problems. When I want to film the camera freezes. When I want to use the camera in an app the camera freezes also e.g. a barcode scanner app. When I restart the phone the camera works again. I can take pictures. But using an app with camera function or filming the camera freezes again. Also the flashlight icon was gone.
I have done a factory reset. Installed the first download from your site. The camera still is not able to film. I had the flashlight icon back and it worked. When using a barcode scan app the camera freezes again and after a restart the flashlight icon is gone. Also the same with the second download, latest OTA. I also cleared the cache of the phone. When I installed the latest OTA the flashlight is back, using an app with flashlight function, the flashlight doesn’t work. After a reset the flashlight icon is gone again. The flashlight still works with the camera. When the flashlight icon is visible the flashlight works when pressing the icon. Filming still freezes the camera and I get a message, see photo.
So I can’t film, I can’t use apps with camera or flashlight function. After a restart the flashlight doesn’t work.

I'd this software related?  I have the latest OTA.
Is this a known problem?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Fuselman Post time 2017-03-19 23:53:58 | Show all posts
Anyone this problem?????
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-03-20 11:24:46 | Show all posts
Fuselman replied at 2017-02-22 02:52
Everything is working but the camera has problems. When I want to film the camera freezes. When I wa ...

It is recommended that you try to uninstall a barcode scanning application
that may be caused by a barcode scanning application
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules