[Copy link]
rvn1010 Post time 2017-02-22 06:15:50 | Show all posts |Read mode

model
Thor
OS version
Trouble Probability
100 %
Describe
when trying to set a fingerprint the message saying the setting of the fingerprint was not concluded and to try again or use another finger.
The problem is, this appears right after i click to start the setting. Without ding nothing the message shows and when i dismiss the message, it returns to main menu.
So it doesnt let me set a fingerprint saying that i tried but didnt work. But doesnt let me even try
Steps
settings -> security -> fingerprint-> Continue -> insert pin -> next -> [error message] (does not let me even try to set a fingerprint saying i already tried and didnt work. But doesnt let me even try)
Picture

Edited by rvn1010 at 2017-02-22 07:34

Does anybody have this problem??

When trying to set a fingerprint a message shows saying the setting of the fingerprint was not concluded and to try again or use another finger.
The problem is, this appears right after i click to start the setting. Without doing nothing, the message shows and when i dismiss the message, it returns to main menu.
So it doesnt let me set a fingerprint, saying that i tried but didnt work. But doesnt let me even try

Right after the update and following to the letter the update instructions, the main feature of this phone is gone.

And i used it! A lot!

I selfishly want that a lot of people get this bug, or else Vernee will just ignore me as always.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

martinbanshee Post time 2017-02-28 18:24:30 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Vernees implementation of Android 7 is pretty poor, seems like there's been virtually no testing.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Colbert Post time 2017-02-23 17:06:55 | Show all posts
my Thor fingerprint is more better than before  and they haved optimizted this on android 7.0 udpate .
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

spanish Post time 2017-02-23 19:54:13 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
lucky replied at 2017-02-23 18:34
Thor does not support fingerprint payment function

But it was working on android 6 without problem ....
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2017-02-22 07:09:14 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi, do you try to reset our phone?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| rvn1010 Post time 2017-02-22 07:29:18 | Show all posts
billouetaudrey replied at 2017-02-22 07:09
Hi, do you try to reset our phone?

that was the first thing that i did.  still nothing.

it was working fine before the update
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2017-02-22 17:08:05 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Strange, my French people don't have issue and say fingerprint is better...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

spanish Post time 2017-02-23 02:44:55 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Same bug, fingerprint not working. I can configure fingerprint And it's working, but not able to use it for unlocking And no reacting on PayPal. Very bad news
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

spanish Post time 2017-02-23 03:20:28 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
After restart, working for unlocking screen. But still not work on paypal

Comments

Thor does not support fingerprint payment function  Details Reply Post time 2017-02-23 18:34
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Bastien Post time 2017-02-23 17:22:14 | Show all posts
we suggest you contact your seller to go after sale service processing !!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-02-23 18:34:11 | Show all posts
spanish replied at 2017-02-23 03:20
After restart, working for unlocking screen. But still not work on paypal

Thor does not support fingerprint payment function
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| rvn1010 Post time 2017-02-23 19:12:42 | Show all posts
just reverted to 6.0.

Everything works fine now.

So it is definitely an Android 7.0 bug.

i will wait for an update

Comments

After the upgrade to Android 7, the first time in the boot process, whether there is a false encounter fingerprints  Details Reply Post time 2017-02-28 15:05
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules