[Copy link]
lucky Post time 2017-02-25 16:02:04 | Show all posts
billouetaudrey replied at 2017-02-25 15:46
Usb OTG don't work on Android 7.0?

My USB OTG no problem from Android 6 to 7
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

54k1 Post time 2017-02-25 17:48:13 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
After upgrading, I'm now unable to set up the face recognition to unlock. A box pops out telling the camera ceased to work and asking to open it again. Everytime.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

54k1 Post time 2017-02-25 18:30:54 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
After upgrading, I can't set up the trusted face. A box appears : "Trusted face has stopped. Reopen the app." Any solution ? Thanks.

Comments

I have this prolems  Post time 2017-03-08 22:44
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

martinbanshee Post time 2017-02-26 00:13:52 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Vernee user accounts: Dempsey, Eugene, Colbert, Lucky, Bastien. Don't believe everything they say.

Comments

Rie
I'm aware they would push themself to look half bad.. don't know what to say.. Here's part of the email response I got, already deleted the original and my original account in an act of ragequit b  Details Reply Post time 2017-02-26 14:09
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Rie Post time 2017-02-26 14:09:31 | Show all posts
Edited by Rie at 2017-02-26 17:59
martinbanshee replied at 2017-02-26 00:13
Vernee user accounts: Dempsey, Eugene, Colbert, Lucky, Bastien. Don't believe everything they say.

I'm aware they would push themself to look half bad.. don't know what to say..

Here's part of the email response I got, already deleted the original and my original account in an act of ragequit but decided to share this anyway.

My responses are colored green to the points they send. Or what I assume they want to say, their english is really bad.

######################MAIL####################################
Dear My Friend,

Good day! Thanks for your submission and well noted your concern.

Please find my comments as below :

1.)
#1 Screen
Screen brightness control is offset. Full brightness exceeds display capability.
Full brightness maximum level should be reduced in config parameters.
Parameter for scrollspeed is set too high.
Top space can't be used for apps on the homescreen.

vernee 2/23  :
Different software edtion ,so the screen brightness  is slightly varied from .  
Middle space can be used for apps on the homescreen . just as Android 6.0 .

Brightness levels can be adjusted in a config file regardless what the defaults are.
Top space is a problem with your rom nothing to do with android. This isn't an issue with any launcher downloadable from the playstore. So quit ignoring issues.. !
On top of that you didn't adress the scrollspeed issue. Ignoring doesn't fix it.

2.)
#2 Error message in contacts app
Opening contacts apk displays an error message and triangle SimProcessing or SimProcessor.

vernee 2/23 :  
In order to well resolve your question , would be highly appreciated if you can offer us some video for easy checking and review ?
The link sent : https://mega.nz

No can't the phone is my only camera around. You should have phones yourself to reproduce the issue. I gave enough steps to do this.

3.)
#3 Settings
Set default sim for calls is greyed out under settings > sim cards.
Default data carrier is not automaticaly set to sim 1 when only one simcard is present after factory wipe.
vernee 2/23 :  
Please enter in dial pad, tap the three dot in the top right corner of your screen, then click and do settings .
How about the result ?

Do you read? This has nothing to with each other. Is this a joke or what?

4.)
4# PlayStore
Device is not certified. Settings > playstore shows no certificate.

vernee 2/23 :
please try to connect the network and update the time .

Again this isn't related. Yes my time is synced still your device is missing google api keys. Better fix that soon or vernee users will get blacklisted from using the playstore.
Edit: And there we go, the we friggin go. http://bbs.vernee.cc/forum.php?m ... p;tid=1781#lastpost Carry on, render your phones useless by ignoring this

5.)
5# Shortcuts (MAYBE NOT A BUG)
Shortcut item soundprofile is missing.
Shortcut nightmode is missing.

vernee 2/23 :
data construction difference is slightly varied.

English you feking speak it? I've no idea what they trying to say here
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Rie Post time 2017-02-26 14:20:54 | Show all posts
Edited by Rie at 2017-02-26 16:42

On top of that I'm a customer not your friend.

Dear support

Your vocabulary is laughable,and your ignorance to problems is truly unappealing. I highly doubt I will be sold for another device with this kind of after sales support.

All I got from this email is that you acknowledgeable trying to play off problems, have no idea how to build a flawless android or just don't care what people are hinting you to change for a successful company.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2017-02-26 15:40:18 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The update work only for Thor buy after October...

Comments

Rie
And how is this gonna help the situation. Quit making useless posts.  Details Reply Post time 2017-02-26 16:05
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Rie Post time 2017-02-26 16:05:40 | Show all posts
Edited by Rie at 2017-02-26 16:14
billouetaudrey replied at 2017-02-26 15:40
The update work only for Thor buy after October...

And how is this gonna help the situation. Quit making useless posts.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2017-02-26 16:10:39 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Rie replied at 2017-02-26 16:05
And how is this gonna help the situation. Quit making useless posts.

Maybe vernee read my message

Comments

Rie
My god I'm glad stupidity doesn't hurt. This is a BUG REPORT for phones before october not a clap clap open pray that it works after october. When you want to make a thread for asskissing vernee ma  Details Reply Post time 2017-02-26 16:24
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Rie Post time 2017-02-26 16:24:10 | Show all posts
Edited by Rie at 2017-02-26 19:21
billouetaudrey replied at 2017-02-26 16:10
Maybe vernee read my message

My god I'm glad stupidity doesn't hurt.

This is a BUG REPORT for phones before october not a clap clap open pray that it works after october. When you want to make some asskissing for vernee make a diffrent thread and quit interfering here, sure they are happy with that.

Mind your own business when you don't understand how bugreports work.

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules