12Next
Return to list New
Open the left

Download fails to upgrade to Nougat

[Copy link]
Stahl Post time 2017-02-27 18:14:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Stahl at 2017-02-27 18:54

Good morning
Several ( many ) Italian user are not able to get Nougat from OTA. download blocks at 540MB at 62% of the download ( all the same values for those experiencing this problem ).
System says no connection ( of course the connection exists ). Any idea how to solve ?
Could Vernee issue the firmware for PC ( Flashtool version ) ?  Thank you.

Stahl

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-02-27 18:24:38 | Show all posts
1 recommend that you remove the DRM configuration, re download links,
Detection of network factors
2 you can choose to upgrade the official website of the local Vernee, a detailed description
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

npcdsye Post time 2017-02-27 19:50:24 | Show all posts
Same problem here in Spain: the download stops just at 540 MB and "network error" is shown. I've made wipe cache and removed the SD card but the problem is not removed. As several users around the world are experiencing the same problem, I think it's a bug ¿any solution?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

bohzo Post time 2017-02-27 20:44:23 | Show all posts
Edited by bohzo at 2017-02-27 20:47

hi!

get OTA from here:

https://1fichier.com/?oljlaegr1s

it is a zipped update.zip (zip in zip, just extract the zip-file first)

https://forum.xda-developers.com ... 93371&postcount=642
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Totty Post time 2017-02-27 22:49:52 | Show all posts
Same problem here in Germany: the download stops just at 540 MB and "network error" is shown. I've made wipe cache and removed the SD card, too but the problem is not removed. As several users around the world are experiencing the same problem, I think it's a bug, too.
Would be great if you guys from Vernee could fix this problem. Thanks in advance...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-02-28 11:19:12 | Show all posts
Step: Set - backup and reset - reset DRM, and then re-enter the phone to download and install the software
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2017-02-28 16:48:15 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
lucky replied at 2017-02-28 11:19
Step: Set - backup and reset - reset DRM, and then re-enter the phone to download and install the so ...

Hi, when you say " re-enter to download", you say to go to about / update?

Comments

Yes  Details Reply Post time 2017-02-28 17:11
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-02-28 17:11:16 | Show all posts
billouetaudrey replied at 2017-02-28 16:48
Hi, when you say " re-enter to download", you say to go to about / update?

Yes
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2017-02-28 19:48:58 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
lucky replied at 2017-02-28 17:11
Yes

Okey I ask to French people to try it
Thanks
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Totty Post time 2017-02-28 20:47:34 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hey lucky. Unfortunately your hint did not work for me. I just did as you said. backup and reset - reset DRM. Then went back to about phone and update. The download started and stopped again at 540 MB (62%) Have you got any idea? Did I do something wrong? Thanks in advance.

Comments

When the download is suspended, you click to continue to download, it is possible that the network caused by the middle of the suspended Download  Details Reply Post time 2017-03-01 10:24
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules