Return to list New
Open the left

Download fails to upgrade to Nougat

[Copy link]
billouetaudrey Post time 2017-02-28 22:58:05 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Same here
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

heavyload Post time 2017-03-01 03:01:37 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Download failed on my two Thor Devices, too. But I updated to Nougat manuell with this:Manuell Nougat Update for Download: https://yadi.sk/d/QCxRJm5PxuwxX
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

heavyload Post time 2017-03-01 03:03:53 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
full_k06ntd_a-7.0-20170214.zip is the file you need to download. Copy via PC to Thor and update manually.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-03-01 10:24:19 | Show all posts
Totty replied at 2017-02-28 20:47
Hey lucky. Unfortunately your hint did not work for me. I just did as you said. backup and reset - r ...

When the download is suspended, you click to continue to download, it is possible that the network caused by the middle of the suspended Download
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2017-03-01 14:08:26 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
heavyload replied at 2017-03-01 03:01
Download failed on my two Thor Devices, too. But I updated to Nougat manuell with this:Manuell Nouga ...

Mirror flashtool rom
http://www.jheberg.net/captcha/k06td-aanougat-20170214/
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Totty Post time 2017-03-02 04:59:13 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Okay, I tried the whole evening to go on after reaching the 540MB border. Always pushed the continue button after the download stopped. No success. Well, I reckon that I am going to download the zip file to my pc and update the device manually.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules