Open the left

Love the new upgrade, thanks.

[Copy link]
yoavf Post time 2017-02-28 02:29:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
Since it seems that most people only post when something isn't working, I thought I'd just say thanks for the Android 7 upgrade.

Eveything works really well for me.

I didn't expect an upgrade - it was a welcome suprise, and it definetly says a lot about the company and its long term plans.
Thanks!
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

ingles56 Post time 2017-02-28 03:35:56 | Show all posts
Agree with all said.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

pistacho Post time 2017-02-28 19:14:57 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I agree, all works fine for me
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vess_csm Post time 2017-02-28 19:36:44 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
everything ok for me also thanks for the update!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

pantoja2 Post time 2017-03-08 00:14:49 | Show all posts
thanks for the upgrade.
keep in this way.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

tjfs Post time 2017-03-09 01:50:54 | Show all posts
All good here, there are a few glitches but nothing I can't live with. Thanks Vernee!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

luiscandelas Post time 2017-03-14 18:08:54 | Show all posts
Edited by luiscandelas at 2017-03-14 18:21

I am generally very satisfied with the update to Android Nougat (except for some software bugs that I hope will be solved with a new update), and equally satisfied with the overall performance of Vernee Thor.

I think it is fair to recognize Vernee's successes.

The only big glitch that I see Vernee smartphones is that they do not have a silicone case that can be put to protect them properly ( I do not like full body phone case).
I have the Thor with rigid plastic case and crystal screen protector. I take good care of my smartphones. I fell a few days ago Thor from a short height, was hit in a corner of the rigid case and the rigid case of Thor came out.
When the cover came out I had the bad luck that it was hit in the corner of the screen glass that does not cover the protective glass (3 or 4 millimeters that remain uncoated). A slit has appeared on the screen, which does not prevent it from being used normally.
With a silicone sleeve that protects properly Thor, said sheath would not have come out when it hit the floor, and the screen would not have been broken.

If you provide silicone cases next to your smartphones, I believe I will be a loyal customer of your products in the future. In case it is not so , I do not think I buy them, as they would be a very good product but without adequate protection against unexpected falls.

Thank you for your attention.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules