Open the left

How to Downgrade android 7 to 6 in vernee thor

[Copy link]
rjainbwr Post time 2017-03-06 20:08:41 | Show all posts |Read mode
How to Downgrade android 7 to 6 in vernee thor  ?

Latest Vernee Smartphone News, Offers, Deals also check at
http://offerworld.in

Use magic Report

Zisj Post time 2017-03-06 23:17:49 | Show all posts
Edited by Zisj at 2017-03-07 01:20

You can download an Android 6 ROM from Vernee Thor support page , load onto SD card, then go to Wireless-update menu and choose Local updates. Select the download you made and apply it.
You should probably wipe your device afterwards (same reason as when going from 6 to7).

http://2016.vernee.cc/downloads-thor.html
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| rjainbwr Post time 2017-03-07 01:35:58 | Show all posts
i install but now inky logo show regluar
Latest Vernee Smartphone News, Offers, Deals also check at
http://offerworld.in

Use magic Report

Zisj Post time 2017-03-07 19:31:08 | Show all posts
inky logo ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

sanjam Post time 2017-03-16 10:24:21 | Show all posts
Hi,

I downgraded to 6 from 7 due to several issues with 7 by installing the official rom 201610 as local update, but now I'm stuck at boot loop - when I try to enter recovery mode, "No command" shows - any help please?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-03-16 14:53:00 | Show all posts
sanjam replied at 2017-03-16 10:24
Hi,

I downgraded to 6 from 7 due to several issues with 7 by installing the official rom 201610 a ...

In the "no command" interface, press the power button and volume + enter the recovery mode
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-03-16 15:12:10 | Show all posts
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ghost45 Post time 2017-03-18 18:22:53 | Show all posts
sanjam replied at 2017-03-16 10:24
Hi,

I downgraded to 6 from 7 due to several issues with 7 by installing the official rom 201610 a ...

@Sanjam,
your only solution to realive your device is to find in needrom....one firmware for flashtool....!

Probably If you run under recovery the zip file of ota or similar zip you don't are able to turn back to android 6!!!

Check the firmware version of Android 6 FOR FLASHTOOL for your device only in needrom.com
See you
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules