Open the left

Really bad service

[Copy link]
PedroMi1995 Post time 2017-03-06 21:47:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello every one.

Recently i bought a vernee apollo (not lite version) and let me tell you, that thing was a beast, it's really a dream phone.

Unfortunately i drop the phone and the screen is broken now. I contact the store they can't send me a new screen, contact Vernee, they not awnser, so the Vernee phones was really good and cheep but i just say that i'll never buy from vernee again... I think that Vernee have to gain new clients but they have to keep the other clients and if is not possible repair a phone, people don't buy anymore.

Thank you for your time
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-03-07 11:36:47 | Show all posts
Please contact your dealer for processing
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| PedroMi1995 Post time 2017-03-08 00:45:04 | Show all posts
I already contact GearBest and they say that they can't send me a new screen because Vernee doesn't answer them. I contact Vernee by service@vernee.cc and the same thing happens, they don't answer. It's really sad, I bought a cellphone and them I can't use them because of something like this.

Thank you for your reply
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ftmuldder Post time 2017-03-08 01:54:36 | Show all posts
To me the same thing has happened and nobody from vernee answers me and the cell phone has a week. I contacted Greatbest and I told them that I had taken out insurance with it for a year and they sent me to vernee.cc and there I am waiting ....
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Next13 Post time 2017-03-08 16:16:32 | Show all posts
Any phone and brand may fail, the difference of a great brand is in the after sales service and customer care, and vernee does not respond to anything.
Very poor service@vernee.cc
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| PedroMi1995 Post time 2017-03-11 06:23:25 | Show all posts
Exactly, that's why apple is famous... I have a MacBook pro and apple service is the best that I know... it′s really stupid, with all the success that vernee have, they don't put someone to take care of this problems...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Colbert Post time 2017-03-14 16:06:09 | Show all posts
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Dempsey Post time 2017-03-14 16:07:27 | Show all posts
Get the link for Apollo display , great , thank you !
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

tommy Post time 2017-03-14 16:08:13 | Show all posts
As the response from vernee service is very fast . support this new company always !
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| PedroMi1995 Post time 2017-03-14 23:11:52 | Show all posts
Vernee just answer me today. they will put the screen in presale. That screen is false, because the resolution of vernee apollo is 2560 x 1440 pixels and not 1920x1080... so, that is fake...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules