Open the left

Vernee Mars volume problem

[Copy link]
kayzer9301 Post time 2017-03-11 16:53:10 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
When the  new update is available?!? i have a big problem with audio button when i plug a headphone it's doesn't work i can't down a level with this button

I have no answer or solution of Vernee team it's not normal because this problem can will be soleved with an OTA update
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

martinbanshee Post time 2017-03-15 03:25:02 | Show all posts
Well, it's nothing to do with the type of headphone jack, we've all tested that theory.
It's 100% a software issue that started after the upgrade to Android 7, anyone who believes it's because of the type of headphones is a fool.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

martinbanshee Post time 2017-03-13 05:11:31 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Many people have the same problem, we've made them aware of the issue, hopefully it's fixed in the next update.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| kayzer9301 Post time 2017-03-13 06:57:58 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
i Have fond a solution d'or listening musicale use the player  Power AMP you can use the Button volume ...waiting the next update

Comments

Yes but what about Youtube or FM Radio app ? We need a fix soon please @Vernee! Enjoy!  Details Reply Post time 2017-03-13 19:18
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Wendigogo Post time 2017-03-13 19:18:30 | Show all posts
kayzer9301 replied at 2017-03-13 06:57
i Have fond a solution d'or listening musicale use the player  Power AMP you can use the Button volu ...

Yes but what about Youtube or FM Radio app ?

We need a fix soon please @Vernee!

Enjoy!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| kayzer9301 Post time 2017-03-14 14:08:39 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
This is the answer given to me by Vernee concerning this issue:

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Wendigogo Post time 2017-03-15 17:25:54 | Show all posts
Edited by Wendigogo at 2017-03-15 17:35
kayzer9301 replied at 2017-03-14 14:08
This is the answer given to me by Vernee concerning this issue:

If you look in other threads about this issue, you'll see that many of us have tried different headphones and ALL are working as expected on Android-6.0 and failed on Android-7.0. To have sound works on Android-7 I had to use headsets (with microphones) as you can see on my bug report here : http://bbs.vernee.cc/forum.php?m ... 98&page=17#pid12100

You can try yourself (with your own headphones) in installing official Android-6.0 version from Vernee website (version from november 2016 here : http://2016.vernee.cc/downloads-mars.html).
Then you can respond to Vernee (as they've answer you lucky guy ;) ) it's not an hardware issue as everything is fine on Android-6.0 version.

That's what I did and I'm almost satisfied with my Android-6 Mars now.

Enjoy!

EDIT : BE WARNED that by switching from Android-6 to Android-7 that'll make a full wipe and you'll lost all apps, settings and datas. Backup everything before !!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules