12Next
Return to list New
Open the left

Many apps show app has stopped working after updating the app....

[Copy link]
Pratyush Post time 2017-03-11 20:43:28 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
I have been facing the problem that apps show not responding or stopped...moreover se apps even dont start after installing....i have to restart my phone to fix this....please suggest me how to fix this problem so that i dont have to restart again and again
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Sonic1SVK Post time 2017-03-13 03:18:46 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
App name?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

honzyn25 Post time 2017-03-13 11:56:56 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I have the same problem. Falls after the update, Google Plus, Facebook, Messenger etc. resolves a crash always restart the phone.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-03-13 14:13:51 | Show all posts
Recommended applications on the phone built-in storage, not on the SD card inside
Attempting to uninstall reinstall
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

eldestein Post time 2019-03-22 12:54:14 | Show all posts

Update the app to latest version.

The latest version won't any issues. The previous issue is fixed. Now you can get all apps and games for free on Android and iOS devices using TopStore app store. Get Topstore from here.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

samsonsanju Post time 2019-05-03 16:08:51 | Show all posts
you can find every Android application of your need on GetAPK Market.Download here
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

rakshit Post time 2019-05-03 22:54:29 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

rakshit Post time 2019-05-03 22:54:46 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

martinalax Post time 2019-05-08 05:24:00 | Show all posts
Edited by martinalax at 2019-05-10 03:55

Hi

I have been having trouble with a few apps on my tablet. I keep getting the above message when I try and open Youtube and now it's the same with BBC iPlayer, which I only recently downloaded. I've had it with a couple of other apps too but these are the main ones. Any ideas as to what I can do? I really need iPlayer up and running by next weekend.

Thanks,
Martin
showbox
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Shivam04051 Post time 2019-06-03 17:39:15 | Show all posts
Wow, Great Information! I Recently Came Across Your Blog and started reading posts from your blog. I found the quality of kshow work that's why I thought to leave my first comment here. keep your struggle continue like this Thanks
wo full fzmovies thumbs up for this magnificent article of yours. I've truly instagramcaption delighted in perusing this article today and I figure this may be outstanding among another article about acmarcketthat I've perused yet. It would kshow123 be ideal if you keep this work going ahead in a similar newasiantv quality letmewatchthis
thanks for publishing this great article great, get my question tamilrockers answered and my doubt clear [ur=https://www.technoabout.com/driving-licence-in-india-lmv-nt/l]imvnt[/url] nice work glad to visit I will visit again for follow-ups, a nice article I appreciate your thinking and informative website thank you
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules