Open the left

Apollo lite same camera sensor as in Samsung C5,C7,C9

[Copy link]
Ninoslav Post time 2017-03-16 18:24:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Ninoslav at 2017-03-17 14:04

Vernee apollo lite have the same ISOCELL sensor S5K3P3 as Samsung c5/7/9 Samsung S5K3P3.
I wathed few rewievs.Samsung C class is not a Samsung flagship but is very close.Camera is doing a great job(not exelent,but close to S7)Even at night is more than good.Night shooting is problem because of the pixel size 1.0 μm(less sunlight could break )
C7 works with Snapdragon and only thing that must be improved is optimization.And C7 dont have 4k because Samsung thought thats better to lieve that field to their FLAGSHIP S7
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_c7-review-1482p8.php

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Pristlegribbo Post time 2017-03-17 07:56:47 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I saw a 666 lel, btw I think that apollo lite has an old and slow/ugly camera interface (old school mediatek), and HOPEFULLY it will get something smoother and faster with the new update of "december". Very nice observation by your part, Ninoslav  
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules