Open the left

Finger print sensor not working

[Copy link]
nova2199 Post time 2017-03-19 21:57:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have the Apollo and the finger print sensor is useless, it just keep saying finger print not recognised.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Kammamuri Post time 2017-03-20 05:47:57 | Show all posts
Mine is working properly, not 100% but for me it's useful and most of times it is very quick. Sometimes I have to repeat recording my fingerprint, try it. There is some videos in YouTube explaining how to do it. Get luck.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-03-21 10:38:01 | Show all posts
It is recommended to delete the fingerprint and reset the fingerprint
Try to restore factory settings, what happens?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| nova2199 Post time 2017-04-01 22:12:50 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I have done that deleting the finger prints, which works to start but don't last and then gos back to not recognising.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

e8hffff Post time 2017-04-01 23:04:31 | Show all posts
Consider entering multiple finger profiles of the same finger in different positions.  As you may know the finger scanners don't work so well on moist/wet hands.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

alexnov Post time 2017-04-04 14:52:09 | Show all posts
I have gave up to use the fingerprint reader to unlock the phone. If I had assumed a percentage, I would say that recognizes the fingerprints not more than 20% of attempts.
It is one of the many disappointments about this phone ...

Comments

Alexnov, are you someone that works with your hands? You may have smoothed out prints. I've had other phones and this Vernee Apollo has been the best at detecting my fingers. Noting I do get failed  Details Reply Post time 2017-04-04 18:48
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

e8hffff Post time 2017-04-04 18:48:43 | Show all posts
alexnov replied at 2017-04-04 14:52
I have gave up to use the fingerprint reader to unlock the phone. If I had assumed a percentage, I w ...

Alexnov, are you someone that works with your hands?  You may have smoothed out prints.  I've had other phones and this Vernee Apollo has been the best at detecting my fingers.  Noting I do get failed attempts as I have worn skin.  I don't use use security anyway as I prefer to phone to start up straight away for interaction like to film or record sound.  The point is you either have a bad component or you prints are not suited to the technology.

Comments

Hi e8hffff. No, I do not work with my hands and my fingers are not worn in some way. I've never had trouble with my previous smartphones (iOS and Android). My fingerprints were regularly recognized  Details Reply Post time 2017-04-05 19:39
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

alexnov Post time 2017-04-05 19:39:24 | Show all posts
e8hffff replied at 2017-04-04 18:48
Alexnov, are you someone that works with your hands?  You may have smoothed out prints.  I've had  ...

Hi e8hffff.
No, I do not work with my hands and my fingers are not worn in some way.
I've never had trouble with my previous smartphones (iOS and Android). My fingerprints were regularly recognized. It's probably a bad component ...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Dempsey Post time 2017-04-06 11:07:05 | Show all posts
try to restore the factory setting and I have tried that mine is working now .
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules