Open the left

signal drop.

[Copy link]
nova2199 Post time 2017-03-19 22:03:01 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have the Apollo and the signal keep dropping and also keeps switching between 3g/4g.
so I have to make calls over wifi at home when the signal drops out.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

alexnov Post time 2017-03-22 19:20:49 | Show all posts
Same here, with my Apollo. Signal often drops when switching networks
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Madis Post time 2017-03-23 18:47:48 | Show all posts
When I'm outside, I almost always get 4G connection. But indoors it's always 3G or E and when I try to run a speedtest, 50% of the time I get "network communication issue".

I've also noticed that the signal strength is almost always -100 dBm indoors, which is quite bad from what I've heard...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| nova2199 Post time 2017-04-01 22:06:53 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes indoors at home I got no signal a lot of the time, then it will just come on 3g  for about 30 seconds then drop out again. Ridiculous i think its a software issue that may be fixed with a update? (I'm in the UK)
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| nova2199 Post time 2017-04-01 22:08:39 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Also doing the same with 4g then dropping out.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules