Open the left

Bluetooth Smart

[Copy link]
Skicoach Post time 2017-03-23 17:58:18 | Show all posts |Read mode
Can bluetooth Smart be made to pair on the Thor? I can't get my devices to pair - only normal Bluetooth 4.0 or 4.1
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-03-24 09:47:17 | Show all posts
Suggest you OTA latest system Android 7
Version number is Thor-20170214
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Skicoach Post time 2017-03-24 21:06:36 | Show all posts
I already have Android 7. It was tricky here in France because the automatic download stops half way through so I used a manual update and fortunately it worked - but it does not help with Bluetooth Smart. It seems like the Thor can't cope with this. I'm going to try to attempt to revive my damaged Sony Z1 Compact which I know does work with Bluetooth Smart.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

nosenose Post time 2017-04-11 18:59:02 | Show all posts
Hello,

I have the latest Android 7 (thor_20170214170227) and i cannot pair with Bluethoot Smart devices.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-04-12 11:34:01 | Show all posts
Can specify what is the smart Bluetooth device?
Bracelet or Bluetooth Car?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

nosenose Post time 2017-04-12 15:09:02 | Show all posts
In my case its a "Polar H7" Heart rate monitor. I test the same polar h7 device on other phones and work perfectly.Before update to Nougat 7.0 the same device work on the same thor
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-04-12 15:37:17 | Show all posts
After upgrading Android 7, try to restore the factory settings, the results?
Due to the 6 and 7 data structure is not the same, it is recommended to restore the factory settings re-use
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

nosenose Post time 2017-04-17 21:41:45 | Show all posts
Ah, sorry, but i try all that i know, delete cache and data, reinstall app, and, of course, i try "factory settings" without any results.

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2017-05-02 04:50:18 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi, no issue here with Mi band 2...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules