12Next
Return to list New
Open the left

Some apps say Official OTA Android 7.0 is rooted

[Copy link]
tjfs Post time 2017-03-25 01:25:23 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by tjfs at 2017-03-25 01:29

Some apps on my phone say that my phone is rooted and won't run, although I've upgraded to Android 7.0 via OTA then done a factory reset.

Any workarounds?

Thanks
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-03-30 14:07:39 | Show all posts
Insert SD card backup data , restore the factory settings, and then restore the data
The system has its own backup and recovery APP
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-03-27 14:06:34 | Show all posts
joe replied at 2017-03-26 16:14
Do you have use  update ota to android 7 and install malwarebytes software to scanner your phone f ...

Recommend that you upgrade the official ROM, and then restore the factory settings
Http://2016.vernee.cc/downloads-thor.html
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-03-25 10:01:16 | Show all posts
Does your phone have root?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-03-25 10:03:08 | Show all posts
Can you take a look at the screenshot?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Zisj Post time 2017-03-25 16:58:13 | Show all posts
I confirm this. My banking app refused to run because  of this.
Can't provide screenshot as I returned to M for this.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

joe Post time 2017-03-25 17:16:34 | Show all posts
Edited by joe at 2017-03-25 17:18

do you know what app can check offical ota android 7.0 is rooted?
i know
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

joe Post time 2017-03-25 19:03:54 | Show all posts
Edited by joe at 2017-03-25 19:38

This app can check your update the new ota android 7  , installed is malwarebytes anti-malware scanner your phone first time and reboot this will show your android 7 is rooted , i haven't root my phone  , this is ota version problem

So i don't know why cpu-z  say is not root , but malware software say is rooted but android 6 no this problem

Software:
Malwarebytes
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Zisj Post time 2017-03-26 15:12:22 | Show all posts
Had some spare time and decided to give 7 another try.
This time I installed with a downloaded version full_k06ntd_a-7.0-20170214 (instead of an OTA)
Installing this way, I do not seem to have the issue where apps consider my system rooted.

Comments

joe
Have you use the update ota to android 7 and scanner your phone , when finished reboot your phone will told you rooted ? if you download the rom update is no problem , That is your luck , but i hav  Details Reply Post time 2017-03-26 16:14
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

joe Post time 2017-03-26 16:14:36 | Show all posts
Edited by joe at 2017-03-27 20:56
Zisj replied at 2017-03-26 15:12
Had some spare time and decided to give 7 another try.
This time I installed with a downloaded vers ...

Do you have use  update ota to android 7 and install malwarebytes software to scanner your phone for first time when finished reboot your phone  will told you rooted ?

if you download the rom update is no problem this is very good but i haven't try again to test from download rom. because it was very waste my time , so i downgraded to android 6 now.

i only one time to update ota android 7 have find rooted from Malwarebytes software  .

if my tested is true hope can help vernee team fix this problem

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

joe Post time 2017-03-27 17:13:25 | Show all posts
Edited by joe at 2017-03-27 17:28
lucky replied at 2017-03-27 14:06
Recommend that you upgrade the official ROM, and then restore the factory settings
Http://2016.ve ...

i all vernee thor rom or ota from official  , i just want to told ota version android 7 has rooted .
and you said upgrade the official rom and then restore the rom , i forgot i have or haven't  , but i not try again , no time , i only use the phone !
every time restore the phone need reinstall software (  google store and any setup the phone )
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules