Open the left

Led notification light doesn't work properly, maybe a solution here

[Copy link]
noname Post time 2017-03-25 14:34:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,

My led (and yours i guess) doesn't work properly.

- In "normal mode", it's only useable in blue (and red/green in charging mode) no matter what i use like third app to modify the color.

- Under GravityBox mode, the led doesn't work at all.

It seems that the Apollo Lite users have the same problem with their phone and that would be due to led implementation Vernee introduced.

An apollo Lite user and the creator of the GravityBox mod seems to have found where the problem is located and  found a partial solution with a modified GB apk, you can check this here :
https://github.com/GravityBox/GravityBox/issues/1595

So, my questions :

- Is Vernee is aware about that and will do something to fix it ?
- Is someone here can adapt what it was done for apollo lite phone in the thread above for us ?
- Or is someone here can found another solution who works fo all (and not only GB mod) based on the thread above ?

Thanks.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

ghost45 Post time 2017-04-08 14:39:40 | Show all posts
The color of the led is connect to two mistakes:
1) is the the framework programming.
2) is the led (hardware)  that have only these two or three colors.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

fireMan Post time 2017-04-14 04:45:36 | Show all posts
Edited by fireMan at 2017-04-14 04:48

Please take a look again at the GravityBox issue on github you've provided. The problem has been solved and the LED now works with gravityBox just like it works with the Vernee Apollo Lite.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules