Open the left

Unable to get 4G after format all in sp flash tool

[Copy link]
jaytec Post time 2017-03-27 08:55:59 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi all ive been searching every where with no result a month ago I wanted to flash a custom rom and wanted to be sure that every thing in the phone was wiped out and in SP flash tool I choose the option
format all then I had a lot of problem a lot of time I was not even able to get a 3g signal. Finally I was able to write back imei for each sim back with s/n write tool an since I have always signal like before but im still unable to get 4G signal and before my mistake I had 4g so I know that 4g use to work with my phone and ive been able with an app to check some information about lte and I have N/A where is suppose to have a serial number or something like that at least a number
If anyone can help me out or just give me a sign or direction I would be very grateful cause I'm about to send the phone back for warranty and its gonna cost me money for shipping
and like every one I dont want that
Tanks again to anyone who can help me

Jay
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

ghost45 Post time 2017-03-27 18:25:11 | Show all posts
Hi Jay,
sorry but is the first time that heard this fact....
The 4g is not connected with the lost of imei number !
probably is connected with the modem inside in your device.

Why do you have made "format all" ????

Format all delete all things and the correct selection to install new firmware with another android system is only FIRMWARE UPGRADE!!

Try to reflash my original firmware (for flashtool) like android 7 and,of COURSE, select firmware UPGRADE.

Enter again in android 7 and type *#06# and check again your imei number...

tell me if you have resolved the mistake.
see you
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

deriaba Post time 2018-10-21 03:26:08 | Show all posts
How we can use It with mobile spy apps on Android, and can teach how to improve skill in this application?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules