Open the left

APN not registering

[Copy link]
blaster3k Post time 2017-04-05 06:39:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
So my new Vernee Apollo Lite will not connect with my Virgin Mobile Canada Sim Card, it works in my previous phone and still does but not in the Apollo Lite in either SIM slot.
I have the avaible bands etc. and also manually put the APN in. No go, I can put in Rogers Network card and boom it connects?
Made a phone call on Rogers and worked.

Now when I check the SIM it has my phone number showing and when I go to available networks it has 3-4 listed.
I try to connect and it wont register if I put the SIM  back in the old phone works fine?
Other sims work but not my sim very odd??
Also it doesnt format my 64GB SD Card which I find odd but my 32GB works both are sandisks XC versions (this isnt a concern regardless)
I need to make calls and recieve texts which is the basic function of a phone I am just perplexed as to why it doesnt like the Virgin Network?
Thanks ( stokk 6.0 out of the box with 20161209)

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-04-05 10:46:32 | Show all posts
Sorry, our mobile phone is not supported in Canada
Please contact your dealer for return or replacement of other machines
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| blaster3k Post time 2017-04-08 00:04:21 | Show all posts
NO where did it say this when it was purchased. Even checking the bands on the site says it was supported??
Now I have to return it, be out the money on the return cost, be out a phone AFTER I switched providers so it would work, and it was working until this morning. Frustrating why single out a whole country???
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ghost45 Post time 2017-04-09 13:49:57 | Show all posts
Terrible to heard this!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Trojanere Post time 2017-04-10 07:25:12 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I just had a quick look and bands 2 and 5 for virgin on 3g and LTE which the Apollo doesn't have as far as i can see
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules