Open the left

Notification bar issue

[Copy link]
SunFire Post time 2017-04-12 00:03:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,

I bought my Apollo lite three weeks ago and was very pleased until two days ago the problems with the notification bar started to appear. At first it took the bar a bit longer to appear when I tried to pull it down. Then it stopped working at all until I rebooted the phone. Today even a reboot didn't help. No matter what I try to do the bar won't move at all. A factory reset didn't help either. I'm running stock rom and haven't made any changes to the system so far. Did anybody else have a similar issue or knows a solution?

Hope I was able to explain the problem properly.

Kind regards,

SunFire

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Regnodulous Post time 2017-04-14 04:50:12 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Try reinstalling the ROM. That should definitely fix it unless it's a hardware issue in which case you are screwed. Have you verified the top of the screen registers touches properly?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Bend3ris Post time 2017-04-12 00:22:41 | Show all posts
I did not have this issue. And I do not know what to suggest, you already tried factory reset, so maybe try to install custom?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-04-14 15:24:43 | Show all posts
Detect whether the touch screen failure
Try to upgrade the latest system,
What was the result?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules