Open the left

Spare part : rear Camera module, where can I buy it?

[Copy link]
MrMagpie Post time 2017-04-13 18:20:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
hello everyone,

My camera module (back 16mpix) is obviously out of order (no focus, blurred and traces of water (moisture?)  Do you know where I can purchase a new one?

thank you!

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-04-13 18:23:11 | Show all posts
Can provide image analysis?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Bend3ris Post time 2017-04-13 18:39:40 | Show all posts
I would suggest to contact your supplier ASAP, you should have some warranty time, even Aliexpress gives 15 days.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| MrMagpie Post time 2017-04-13 18:56:47 | Show all posts
Since I already opened it and rooted it, It's not under warranty anymore! And my phone is quite in bad shape (It's my buddy everyday, everywhere, and very often in hostile environnement for it, like alpinism, climbing, freeski, kayak etc...)

See attached pic, it speaks for itself ;)

thx
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Regnodulous Post time 2017-04-14 04:53:44 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I replaced the speaker from a supplier in aliexpress. These guys seem to do the front camera so maybe they can get the back one too? https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32765978721.html#autostay
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

wall Post time 2017-04-14 17:50:03 | Show all posts
It will be interesting to see if the Apollo X's camera uses the same connector,  they changed to the sensor to a Sony IMX258.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules