Open the left

[RECOVERY][6.0/7.0] TWRP 3 for Vernee Mars

[Copy link]
The_Marionette Post time 2017-04-14 01:54:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by The_Marionette at 2017-05-16 21:56

WARNING
I am not to be held responsible for any negative outcome which might concern your device. You are doing this on your own responsibility!
BE WARNED!

Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface  no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash.  The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

DOWNLOAD

How to install:
1. Rename the downloaded file to "recovery.img"
2. Download and install the SP FlashTool(Download HERE)
3. Open the SP Flashtool,it should look something like the image below:

4. Find the Android Scattter file which you downloaded from HERE for Nand
HERE for MM
5. Double click on the location of the recovery and select the "recovery.img"
6. make sure that nothing besides the recovery is checked for installation
7. Power off the phone
8. Connect it to the PC(it has to be turned off when being connected,you will see that it is charging,let it turn the screen off)
9. Click the DOWNLOAD button in the SP FlashTool
10.Hold the power on/off button on the phone for a short time until you hear that your computer recognized the connection(*classic usb plug-in sound*)
11. If it went well,you will get a GREEN SUCCESS ICON.
12. Profit

The TWRP tree for Vernee Mars:
https://github.com/TheMarionette ... ars_1/tree/TWRP-7.1
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| The_Marionette Post time 2017-05-16 21:52:37 | Show all posts
Wendigogo replied at 2017-05-16 16:49
Hi there,

Is there an easy way to revert back to Vernee recovery if needed? By Easy, I mean that  ...

Not that I know of. If you flashed the stock recovery while you had a custom rom,I believe you would brick the phone.On the other hand,you can flash a recovery image through twrp,so it's theoretically possible to do.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

ghost45 Post time 2017-04-15 14:56:31 | Show all posts
Good work !

Comments

Thanks! :D  Post time 2017-04-15 18:49
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Wendigogo Post time 2017-05-10 16:47:49 | Show all posts
Hello @The_Marionnette

Your links are down?

Can I use this recovery to intall your LOS ROM (based on MarshMallow)? I'm actully using Android-6.0 Vernee ROM. No issue to use this Android-7 recovery on it?

Comments

The links are down,the redirection mechanism of these forums breaks it(the functioning link is within the broken link,you just have to delete the bbs.vernee..... letters/symbols before and after it.  Details Reply Post time 2017-05-12 05:40
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| The_Marionette Post time 2017-05-12 05:40:22 | Show all posts
Edited by The_Marionette at 2017-05-12 05:43
Wendigogo replied at 2017-05-10 16:47
Hello @The_Marionnette

Your links are down?

The links are down,the redirection mechanism of these forums breaks it(the functioning link is within the broken link,you just have to delete the bbs.vernee..... letters/symbols before and after it.
To flash a MM rom,you have to use the TWRP which uses the MM kernel as a base.
If you want to flash an N rom,you have to use the twrp with the N kernel as a base.
Buuut,I haven't even tried flashing LOS 13 through the N TWRP since I'd always go back to MM through the SP Flash Tool just to be safe.
I will make a new MM TWRP build tomorrow, I warmly suggest that you wait for it before proceeding.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Wendigogo Post time 2017-05-16 16:49:19 | Show all posts
Hi there,

Is there an easy way to revert back to Vernee recovery if needed? By Easy, I mean that I don't need to flash the full rom and set my whole device from scratch.

Enjoy!

Comments

Not that I know of. If you flashed the stock recovery while you had a custom rom,I believe you would brick the phone.On the other hand,you can flash a recovery image through twrp,so it's theoretically  Details Reply Post time 2017-05-16 21:52
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Wendigogo Post time 2017-05-16 22:05:23 | Show all posts
The_Marionette replied at 2017-05-16 21:52
Not that I know of. If you flashed the stock recovery while you had a custom rom,I believe you wou ...

I asked to switch back to official recovery on official rom. ^_^

There's no differences between both scatter files (MM and N). Is it normal?

Enjoy!

EDIT : I guess MM TWRP is version 3 and not 3.1 which is oldest.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kacperovsky Post time 2018-03-17 19:59:50 | Show all posts
SP FLASH TOOL just freezes at 0B/s what do i do
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kacperovsky Post time 2018-03-17 20:22:11 | Show all posts
ok i realized i didnt disconnect the device before beginning download just kept it on all the time
i tried connecting it after pressing the download button and it worked
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

goohos Post time 2018-09-01 20:59:46 | Show all posts
Hello, can u say something about a https://mrecorder.com/ mobile recorder on Android. How can we use this application in our phones?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules