Open the left

My Thor is bricked :'(

[Copy link]
Totyamuri Post time 2017-04-17 19:37:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi all!

Yesterday night I put my Vernee Thor to charge, yes, with the official cable and adapter. In the morning when I woke up the phone was hot! Really hot, and did not turned on or anything just vibrates sometimes if it's connected on the charger. When I took off the phone's back I saw that it melted my SIM card! i took out the sim and memory card, tried every reset method but the phone still not working. Please help, I can only contact the service tomorrow because of Easter
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

vess_csm Post time 2017-04-18 04:43:53 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
did you experience any problems with charging before? my thor won't fully charge in the past week. i plug it in and it stops at some %
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-04-18 11:51:04 | Show all posts
May be the problem caused by the charger is not charging, try to replace other chargers or data lines, the results?

Comments

i tried different chargers, same result. I tried charging with the phone turned off. Plugged the cable and in the morning it was at 52%. Unplug, plug it back and i continues to charge. Maybe 2-3 plug-  Details Reply Post time 2017-04-18 13:50
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vess_csm Post time 2017-04-18 13:50:59 | Show all posts
lucky replied at 2017-04-18 11:51
May be the problem caused by the charger is not charging, try to replace other chargers or data line ...

i tried different chargers, same result. I tried charging with the phone turned off. Plugged the cable and in the morning it was at 52%. Unplug, plug it back and i continues to charge. Maybe 2-3 plug-backs are needed to charge up to 100% and I have the feeling that my battery is draining faster
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-04-18 14:26:51 | Show all posts
vess_csm replied at 2017-04-18 13:50
i tried different chargers, same result. I tried charging with the phone turned off. Plugged the c ...

Can you provide video analysis?

Comments

I found a thicker usb cable at home and the phone charged to 100%. I will report back if there are problems again  Details Reply Post time 2017-04-20 15:17
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vess_csm Post time 2017-04-20 15:17:37 | Show all posts
lucky replied at 2017-04-18 14:26
Can you provide video analysis?

I found a thicker usb cable at home and the phone charged to 100%. I will report back if there are problems again
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

gurvanlenir Post time 4 hour(s) ago | Show all posts
hi
A few weeks ago I had the same bug. Try to turned it on in some seconds between 5 and 15s. for me it at work
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules