Open the left

random restarts and SD card

[Copy link]
hohum Post time 2017-04-20 16:24:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
love this phone.  $50 cheaper than getting screen fixed with LG.
2 problems & a question:

problem 1:  the phone restarts at random

problem 2:  extending the filesystem with a 64GB SD card - phone keeps "losing" the SD card

question:  given known Android exploits, when is 7.1.2 coming out for Thor?

Android version is 7.0 from Vernee.

Is phone defective?  Should I just ask for warranty replacement?
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-04-20 16:55:40 | Show all posts

Question 1: try to restore the factory settings or upgrade the system, the results?
Question 2: check whether the SD card is FAT32 format, the phone supports FAT32, or try to replace the SD card, the results?
Question 3: the latest software is the Android 7, you can choose to upgrade OTA or SD card upgrade (official website has explained)
If the above recommendations can not be resolved, it is recommended to go after the sale of testing, thank you
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| hohum Post time 2017-04-22 12:39:31 | Show all posts
Question 1: try to restore the factory settings or upgrade the system, the results?

When I press power + volume up or down, the menu is in Chinese - I can't understand it.  How do I reset to factory?  Link?
Question 2: check whether the SD card is FAT32 format, the phone supports FAT32, or try to replace the SD card, the results?

FAT32, yes.  SD card is new & works - given up on that idea for now.  Has anyone else reported issues?
Question 3: the latest software is the Android 7, you can choose to upgrade OTA or SD card upgrade (official website has explained)

I performed using the Flash tool - but regardless of the 2x official Vernee roms installed, the problems continued
If the above recommendations can not be resolved, it is recommended to go after the sale of testing, thank you

Do you mean to contact the people I bought the phone from for warranty?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| hohum Post time 2017-04-22 12:43:51 | Show all posts
Edited by hohum at 2017-04-22 12:44

... interesting thing - if I'm not using headphones, the phone NEVER restarts!  I can't say definitively that it is the headphones, but it sure seems like it.  I'm going to put my SIM card in slot 2, see if it makes a difference.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-04-22 15:52:03 | Show all posts
1 settings - backup and reset - restore factory settings
2 whether the use is American Standard headset?
3 upgrade description http://2016.vernee.cc/downloads-thor.html
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Morphau Post time The day before yesterday 18:06 | Show all posts
Hi, i am stuck on 20% with internal storage format for an Samsung 64G, any idea please ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules