Open the left

Is vernee support doing anything?

[Copy link]
Antani2 Post time 2017-04-21 21:22:13 | Show all posts |Read mode
I wonder if the Vernee support is doing anything regarding all the bugs and the thread wrote in here or we can just stop whining here and sell this phone to some other idiot

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Kammamuri Post time 2017-04-22 15:37:48 | Show all posts
Hi. I report a notification led bug with WhatsApp, I send a video as they had request me but I don't have any answer. Customer support is a disaster.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

e8hffff Post time 2017-04-27 03:51:39 | Show all posts
Edited by e8hffff at 2017-04-27 03:54

It seems Vernee is struggling with the software side of their business, which will severely affect their future sales of ALL PRODUCTS if customers notice they are unsupportive of past phones.  It's amazing that China has so many people into computer programming, labour is cheap, yet companies like this fail to keep at the forefront.

The only problem I have with my Vernee X25 is the camera struggles to focus with close up objects, less than 250mm away, like QR codes, and the camera colour spectrum could be adjusted to better suit real lighting/colours.  Any updates to drivers bringing efficiency and any fixes, would be appreciated.

When I get time I might start updating my own phone with the best of drivers and apps from other phones with the same hardware/devices.  Then I may be able to snap out an image for distribution.  We don't have source code yet to build our own roms, and independent hackers are few and have meet problems with making images for this phone, with no help from Vernee.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

e8hffff Post time 2017-04-27 03:58:25 | Show all posts
Kammamuri replied at 2017-04-22 15:37
Hi. I report a notification led bug with WhatsApp, I send a video as they had request me but I don't ...

Vernee started with a A-Team of past designers and investors, but the money has probably dried up due to investors going sour on profit-expectations.  Big profits come from big companies, and companies get big from long time customer good-will built with good service and products.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Kammamuri Post time 2017-04-27 06:10:17 | Show all posts
How much reason....
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Antani2 Post time 2017-05-06 21:33:19 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
e8hffff replied at 2017-04-27 03:51
It seems Vernee is struggling with the software side of their business, which will severely affect t ...

Yeah the focus and also signal sucks
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

donnybrasco Post time 2017-06-30 15:43:10 | Show all posts
Hi Antani2
it seems that Vernee left us with an useless phone. We are in a trap because the more we talk about the issues of our Vernee phones, the less "idiots" will buy our crappy phone from us :-)
I don't know why they left us with all these issues. I remember it used to be a great dev team. I used to update my Thor every month. I bought a vernee and I updated only once then no more updates and very low quality of camera etc.
Good Luck to ourselves
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules