Open the left

NO COMPREIS EL VERNEE APOLLO X25

[Copy link]
ftmuldder Post time 2017-04-23 01:00:41 | Show all posts |Read mode
LO DISCHO NO COMPREIS ESTE DISPOSITIVO.
LLEVO CON EL DESDE EL 20 DE FEBRERO DE 2017 Y A LA SEMANA HABLANDO CON EL SE ME ROMPE LA PANTALLA HABLANDO POR TELEFONO.
LUEGO HACE UNA SEMANA DEJA DE CARGAR LA BATERIA Y TENGO QUE HACER PERIPECIAS PARA QUE CARGUE.
EL FABRICANTE SE DESENTIENDE Y MALA COMUNICACION POST VENTA.
EL SEGURO PASA DEL MOVIL.
ASI QUE AHI LO TENGO DE PISA PAPELES QUE PENA.... MUCHA POTENCIA Y MALISIMA COMPAÑIA....
UNA COMPAÑIA SE MIDE POR EL SERVICIO POST VENTA....
NO POR TIMAR A LA GENTE....

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-04-24 14:14:13 | Show all posts
Contact your dealer
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| ftmuldder Post time 2017-04-25 07:47:50 | Show all posts
TAKES CHARGING THE BATTERY FROM YESTERDAY TO 17HD MARCH 22, 2017 SO I TAKE TWO WEEKS. THIS IS OF SHAME.

AND THE SCREEN ROTA THE WHICH I FIND IN THE FACE LESS EVIL THAT I HAD TO PUT A FRONT A GLASS TEMPLATED BUT I SAY THE FACE .....

> I HAVE A VERNE APOLLO X25
> IMEI1: 355150080028792
> IMEI2: 355150080028800
> N. SERIES: E0650557GEU
>
> I TAKE ONE MONTH SO THAT I HAVE SOMEONE OF YOU AND I HAVE NO ANSWER SO WHERE THE VERNEE LOGO IS WRITING WRITE THIS .....
>
> AS YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN ANY EASY SOLUTION .....

MY DISTRIBUTOR ALSO OF THE FACE THAT SHAKES.
>
> DO NOT DISQUERTION THIS DEVICE.
>
> I CARRY WITH IT SINCE FEBRUARY 20, 2017 AND THE TALKING WEEK WITH THE SCREEN BREAKS ME BY SPEAKING BY PHONE.
> THEN ONE WEEK DOES NOT STOP CHARGING THE BATTERY AND I HAVE PERIPHERALS TO BE CHARGED.
> THE MANUFACTURER IS DESENTIENDE AND BAD COMMUNICATION POST SALE.
> INSURANCE PASSES THE MOBILE.
> ASI THAT I HAVE IT PISA PAPELES THAT PEN .... MUCH POWER AND MALISIMA COMPANY ....
> A COMPANY IS MEASURED BY THE POST SALE ...
> NOT FOR TIMAR TO THE PEOPLE ....
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Kammamuri Post time 2017-04-26 05:48:27 | Show all posts
Hola compañero. A mi a los 3 meses y con el teléfono perfecto se me ha estropeado el micrófono y no puedo usarlo como teléfono ya que nadie me escucha. Gearbest me dice que lo he roto yo. He abierto una disputa en paypal a ver qué me dicen.

Hello mate. To me at 3 months and with the perfect phone the microphone has been damaged and I can not use it as a phone since nobody listens to me. Gearbest tells me that I broke it. I have opened a dispute on paypal to see what they tell me.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

lucky Post time 2017-04-26 14:38:27 | Show all posts
Kammamuri replied at 2017-04-26 05:48
Hola compañero. A mi a los 3 meses y con el teléfono perfecto se me ha estropeado el micróf ...

Suggest you contact the dealer to solve
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Kammamuri Post time 2017-04-27 06:06:23 | Show all posts
lucky replied at 2017-04-26 14:38
Suggest you contact the dealer to solve

Yes, Gearbest says I've broken the mobile phone.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules