Open the left

Vernee Apollo X DEAD

[Copy link]
Clint Post time 2017-04-25 11:28:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
I purchased the Apollo X from gearbest on presale and received it yesterday after 3 hours the screen just froze and turned off now its not responding  will not turn on i cant even go to recovery,

Can anyone help i am upset as the new phone should of lasted longer than 3 hours and gearbest and vernee are not answering my emails

Clint
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Aussie_Odball Post time 2017-11-03 18:27:18 | Show all posts
hi

I ordered a appollo x from gearbest and it arrived dead.  Purchased via paypal.  Registered a faulty product with paypal.  Emailed Vernee and I have to say they emailed me via there site and they responded quickly.  Sent them photos of dead phone and they gave me an address.  They credited the money after about 15 days back to paypal and paid my return shipping cost once they confirm my phone was dead.
Don't much about fixing something that shows signs of fault.   You could try to reflash the phone but if something goes wrong it on you.  Email for return as DOA.  
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules