Open the left

Bootloader unlock

[Copy link]
elmago10 Post time 2017-05-05 20:22:49 | Show all posts |Read mode
Can you plese help me on how to unlock bootloader on Thor android Nougat?Thanks in advance.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2017-05-06 00:06:53 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Don't need to unlock the bootloader...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| elmago10 Post time 2017-05-06 11:48:04 | Show all posts
But i want to.How should i root?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2017-05-06 22:23:06 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You need to flash TWRP and Supersu with flashtool.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2017-05-06 22:24:11 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
http://www.needrom.com/download/twrp-android-7/
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2017-05-06 22:25:34 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/supersu/stable-2016-09-01supersu-v2-78-release-t3452703/post68475511
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| elmago10 Post time 2017-05-07 12:18:21 | Show all posts
!!! SuperSU requires a rooted device !!!That's the first line in the link you give me.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2017-05-12 17:35:40 | Show all posts
elmago10 replied at 2017-05-07 12:18
!!! SuperSU requires a rooted device !!!That's the first line in the link you give me.

1  FLASH TWRP WITH FLASHTOOL + COMPUTER
2 FLASH SUPERSU WITH TWRP
3 SUPRISE ! YOU ARE ROOT
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| elmago10 Post time 2017-05-13 02:07:05 | Show all posts
Ok.Thank you very much my friend.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2017-05-13 20:30:59 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules